Status
Please reply by conversation.

SatelliteAV

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 3, 2004
Roseville, CA
Just wrapped up the National Religious Broadcasters convention in Nashville, Tenneessee and will post up a few photos in the next few days. www.nrbconvention.org

Had a great meeting with the Luken team and are very excited about their continued support and vision for KU band FTA! Look for some great announcements from Luken during the next few months about the satellite choice and new channels.

Had excellent conversations with Manhattan - Digital, Jeff Schumann and Mike Kohl. Excited to learn about their production of "Made in the USA" satellite dishes! Congratulations!

Attached is a photo of a new Luken team member and SatelliteGuys member, Trip on the left. Fun meeting SatelliteGuys and putting a face to the name.

image-2589975583.jpg

Also met with WeatherNation's Neal Ardman. What a knowledgeable and techie guy! Knows FTA and familiar with SatelliteGuys. A possible new channel is in the works and possibly headed for G19.

COOL!!

Also met with WeatherNation's Neal Ardman. What a knowledgeable and techie guy! Knows FTA and familiar with SatelliteGuys.
Neal used his "alter-ego" Garry Lee Robbins when he hosted shows on the Equity stations and also when he hosted "Unreliable Sources" on the Luken stations (mainly Tuff TV) :)
I've talked to him a couple times so he knew about us

Good to see the picture of you and Trip. :)

Yes Luken has some interesting things planned which will give some zip to the FTA community... I wish I could say what they are but I promised Mr. Luken I wouldn't :)

Good to hear Neal has some plans as well, I wish he would stop in and say hello here at SatelliteGuys, I think a lot of us miss Unreliable Sources. :)

Good to see the picture of you and Trip. :)

Yes Luken has some interesting things planned which will give some zip to the FTA community... I wish I could say what they are but I promised Mr. Luken I wouldn't :)

Good to hear Neal has some plans as well, I wish he would stop in and say hello here at SatelliteGuys, I think a lot of us miss Unreliable Sources. :)

Some great things to look forward to this year--possibly new channel(s) in the works and we'll have a new receiver to tune them!

Hopefully Luken will give a boost to Ku-Band programming ;) ...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)