NTelos to offer iphone at discount

TheForce

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2003
Jacksonville, FL, Earth
Ntelos is planning to offer iphone 4s a discount of $50 after April 20.

The regional wireless service provider said prices for the iPhone 4S start at $149.99 for the 16-gigabyte model, $249.99 for the 32-gigabyte model and $349.99 for the 64-gigabyte version, beginning April 20. The iPhone 4 will be $49.99.
Nationwide smartphone plans will start at $79.99 and include unlimited data and messaging.

NTELOS Holdings Corp. is a provider of wireless and wireline communications services to consumers and businesses primarily in Virginia, West Virginia, western Maryland, and central and western Pennsylvania. Its primary services are wireless digital personal communications services (PCS), local and long distance telephone services, high capacity transport, data services for Internet access and wide area networking, and Internet protocol television (IPTV)-based video services.

If I am not mistaken CSpire is already offering them at those prices. Have been for a month.

They have had them since right after launch though.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Okay. Not that big a deal, though.
I believe there has been a $25 discount for a month or six weeks (off 'n on), at least at west coast Radio Shacks.

The iPhone 4 (probably 8gb) has been $75
The iPhone 4S (16gb, I think) has been $175
I understand those prices were across all three carriers: AT&T, Verizon, & Sprint.

Kinda thought they'd go back to regular price for a time, not go down straight away. ;)
But regardless, you're still tied into a long-term account, so consider that as part of the price of ownership.
Saving $25 or $50 up front, is piddly by comparison. :)
Straight Talk (riding on the AT&T network) for $45/month is lookin' pretty attractive.
(sadly, you'd have to come up with your own smart phone, like I did)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)