NY Post: Deal Close For NFL Network

Right now TWC/Brighthouse has the advantage because there are no Thursday Night games. Once those Thursday night games start the NFL would hold the advantage and the pressure from football fans to see those games. TWC and NFL have too much invested in being partners not to get this worked out. TWC is a huge partner at Ralph Wilson Stadium in Buffalo and with other NFL teams and in the process of setting up a Sportsmen Channel for LA. This will get done soon!

the longer this drags between nfl and twc, more subs of twc and brighthouse are jumpin ship,here in bakersfield, we have the option of u,verse ,plus dish and directv, most of my friends that are sports minded, have already switch , taken the free offer from directv for the sunday package, that means for at least 2yr brighthouse has loss them. you can do the math avg bill around $110. per month.

you do realize sunday ticket is only free for a year. my guess is that it will cost close to $400 next year, based on this years pricing. as a longtime directv subscriber, it isn't worth the ridiculous amount of money they ask for it. nor is it worth it each year to play csr rouilette in hopes of finding someone who will give you a deal. they are way behind on adding national hd which isn't a preium channel. and that isn't one of their priorities.

your bill might be cheap now, it won't be in 12 months. so go ahead and switch. i'm one of many who are glad to have dumped them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so enjoy your free year of sunday ticket. and remember next year they will soak you for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)