NYC 22

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Premieres 4/15 in CSI: Miami's timeslot. I don't see this one succeeding. It looks like a cheap imitation of ABC's Rookie Blue, which I like a lot. I will watch it once and give it a try.

S~

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand why CBS needs yet another cop show.

I don't understand why CBS needs yet another cop show.

Because CBS seems to be supported by Murder Kill Death shows or Cop shows and also Comedy shows. Seems like a great combination. They could come out with Comedies where people die laughing and the Cops have to solve it. THen you could get the best of both genres.:D

Because CBS seems to be supported by Murder Kill Death shows or Cop shows and also Comedy shows. Seems like a great combination. They could come out with Comedies where people die laughing and the Cops have to solve it. THen you could get the best of both genres.:D

Haha, that would actually be a funny mini-series.

Anyone watch this? I wasn't impressed. Ratings are already starting out low.

S~

I watched it passively while ironing last night. To be honest, I don't know if the show was terrible or if I am now burned-out on Cop of the Week dramas, but I found myself more interested in pressing the wrinkles out of my dress shirts than watching this show. Although my shirts now have sharply ironed creases, I wasn't impressed with NYC 22. Get it? I wasn't impressed. :D

:facepalm

Still not thinking this show is that great. Definitely not good enough to replace either CSI.

S~

Next Episode

Sunday, April 29, 2012

"Thugs and Lovers": A secret is uncovered when White House and Jackpot question a man (Richard Kind) who thwarted a bank robbery; Kenny's father visits the precinct; Lazarus meets the Shannon bar thug.

S~

The last episode was a little better. I still don't see this show surviving or replacing anything.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts