The Closer: Season 7

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
Nice to see the show make it's 7th Season premiere this evening. I especially enjoyed the ending because I was wondering how and the heck the show was going to continue under the change of leadership and reorganization. Too funny!

I watched it last night. awesome episode. I can not wait for next episode but I will assume that Pope will stay longer now.

Sent from my LG-P999 using SatelliteGuys

I'm thinking that Pope gets the Chief's job (****)...or at least his old job back as Assistant Chief (***). The past that had me confused is that I though he said he was going to resign after being passed-over and the end of last season, and here is was getting ready to be administratively demoed to Captain in charge of the Traffic Division.

You had to know that Taylor would get crapped on somehow! Its going to be sad to see The Closer end this year. We always looked forward to watching it every summer.

I get the feeling Pope will be wearing the 'Interim' title the rest of the season until someone else is selected.

Are you serious about this being the final season? If so, Crap! We love this show...thankyou.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

It will be missed. It seems like the only series that has been interested enough to stay alive and at the same time has maintained that special aura. It has captivated my attention from the beginning. It is like Dexter. One cannot wait for the next episode. I will enjoy this season and hopefully there is a spin off that will keep part of the cast and the writing. I loved the last episode. Yes. It was predictable that Will was coming back. It will be interested tos see how his character takes on a new dynamic. He needs to be unpredictable in his approach. He takes the back seat too much. Can he look up from where he is?

It will be missed. It seems like the only series that has been interested enough to stay alive and at the same time has maintained that special aura. It has captivated my attention from the beginning. It is like Dexter. One cannot wait for the next episode. I will enjoy this season and hopefully there is a spin off that will keep part of the cast and the writing. I loved the last episode. Yes. It was predictable that Will was coming back. It will be interested tos see how his character takes on a new dynamic. He needs to be unpredictable in his approach. He takes the back seat too much. Can he look up from where he is?

Dexter is another one of those shows I love. However, I don't have Showtime so I haven't seen past Season 3 since they're not on DVD. At least I'll have something to look forward to. Offhand, I'm not sure why Sedgwick no longer wants to do the show...it's a limited production schedule (shouldn't interfere with other opportunities), the money is outstanding, and you never know when you're going to get a good-paying, regular gig in Hollywood. As far as the Spin-Off....I'm having trouble imagining how the writers/producers are going to do this with some of the current cast...especially with putting a L&O twist on it. We shall see.

Classic episode this evening. Flynn and Provenza were outstanding; I just love their knuckle-headed schtick. :)

Gabriel: He fell from up there down to here?
Flynn: Back dive and a half-twist. And would you believe the Russian judge only gave him an 8.5 :D

riffjim4069 said:
Classic episode this evening. Flynn and Provenza were outstanding; I just love their knuckle-headed schtick. :)

Gabriel: He fell from up there down to here?
Flynn: Back dive and a half-twist. And would you believe the Russian judge only gave him an 8.5 :D

I was laughing the entire episode. It look more like a comedy than an actual crime show. This is what makes the closer an special show. When CSI try to do the same it never comes out the same. I am going to miss this show. Looking forward to the next episode.

Agreed! I always look forward to The Closer and its departure will leave a huge void in our summertime television schedule. The show is just as popular as ever...did Mrs. Bacon ever mention why she wanted to leave the show?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)