The Closer: Season 7

Good show last night...hard to believe there are only four more episodes left.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App
GREAT show last night. Can't say I'm familiar with actor Reg Rogers but his "Cooper" was off the charts hysterical. I rarely laugh out loud from a TV show, but I was crying. He should be a more familiar face than he is. I read he is mostly a stage actor.

Well, it looks like "Major Crimes" is going to have a lot of the same cast members from The Closer...so it shouldn't be a total loss. I just wonder if they're going to have the same chemistry as then Brenda Lee was leading the investigations. We shall see.

30 June 2012: Last Rites (Monday, 9:00 PM ET)

"A priest's murder drives a wedge between Brenda and Chief Pope; Brenda's parents return as her father continues his cancer treatments."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: "The Closer" Last Rites (TV episode 2012) - IMDb

[MARQ]ONLY THREE MORE EPISODES REMAIN IN THIS SERIES!!! [/MARQ]

We're really going to miss this show when it's gone. Of course, Major Crimes is basically the same show minus Brenda Lee...and I can no longer watch this show without envisioning Brend Lee's daddy (Barry Corbin) playing the character Ed on Anger Management.

Come now....did anyone see last night's show? It's only one of the most popular shows in Cable TV history. ;)
Oh come on!!! Everybody knows that distinction belongs solely to Mad Men, Walking Dead and Breaking Bad!;)

6 August 2012: Armed Response (Monday, 9:00 PM ET)

"A security guard and a veteran are found dead outside a home; Brenda's investigation is stifled by the District Attorney's office; Raydor and Pope find the leak in the department."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: "The Closer" Armed Response (TV episode 2012) - IMDb

Nice! The leak is revealed! I wonder who the scumbag will be and their motivation for being a rat fink? Stay tuned...

[MARQ]ONLY TWO MORE EPISODES REMAIN IN THIS SERIES!!! [/MARQ]

Last Word: Monday, 13 Aug 2012 (9:00 PM ET)

" When a street hustler witnesses a woman being buried in Griffith Part, an investigation begins; Brenda's obsession with Philip Stroh threatens her career and her life."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: "The Closer" The Last Word (TV episode 2012) - IMDb

This is it...the FINAL episode of one of our favorite shows. :director:

[MARQ]THIS IS THE FINAL EPISODE IN THIS WONDERFUL SERIES; IT IS THE CLOSER!!!!! [/MARQ]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)