The Closer: Season 7

Good ole Captain Raydor makes a suggestion to Brenda Lee. I bet that goes well. I read something the other day where Capt. Raydor is supposed to take over the Major Crimes Unit in the spin-off? Not sure if I like this idea.

riffjim4069 said:
Good ole Captain Raydor makes a suggestion to Brenda Lee. I bet that goes well. I read something the other day where Capt. Raydor is supposed to take over the Major Crimes Unit in the spin-off? Not sure if I like this idea.

Not sure either.

Sent from my LG-P999 using SatelliteGuys

8 August 2011: Forgive Us Our Trespasses

"The squad investigates the death of a minister with a scandalous secret; members of the Major Crimes Unit receive subpoenas in the civil suit against the Los Angeles Police Department."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: "The Closer" Forgive Us Our Trespasses (TV episode ) - IMDb

As usual, I am looking forward to this evening's show...

Great show this evening. I loved Brenda how her case was dismissed via Summary Jugement in the California Courts only have a much larger civil rights case filed against her and LAPD in the Federal Courts. You could hear the sound of her career being flushed down the toilet. Also, it was interesting to see how Brenda Lee bonded with Sharon (Capt. Raydor)...just not sure if viewers will tune-in to the spin-off with her in charge of Special Crimes.

I think tehy are working into a spin off.....and the way they said it would be back with 5 new episodes in November, and that the final season would end next summer. I think will spin off will have guest appearances but every one on the current crew.

I think tehy are working into a spin off.....and the way they said it would be back with 5 new episodes in November, and that the final season would end next summer. I think will spin off will have guest appearances but every one on the current crew.

Based on her recent behavior I get the feeling she will be leaving due to a nervous breakdown.

9 July 2012: Hostile Witness (9:00 PM ET)

"Brenda believes that she has finally cornered Philip Stroh; Brenda's courtroom maneuver puts a case in jeopardy."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: "The Closer" Hostile Witness (TV episode 2012) - IMDb

Nice to see this show return for its final handful of episode. I get the feeling we may see Brenda Lee making an occasional 2-hour movie from time-to-time...kinda like Columbo after the series ended. We shall see.

[MARQ]ONLY SIX MORE EPISODES REMAIN IN THIS SERIES!!! [/MARQ]