nyc hd locals on 72.7

jcheve

Original poster
Jan 24, 2011
usa
I see in the satellite channel info that the new york city local hds are on 72.7 and they say available on the chart... How is one to get these channels?

I see in the satellite channel info that the new york city local hds are on 72.7 and they say available on the chart... How is one to get these channels?

Local channels don't work that way. You get the local channels assinged by the FCC for your zip code/address. Without getting technical, Dish can not give you something else or in addition to them.

Last edited:
He's probably looking at the conus NY HD locals available only to RVers and truckers.

NYC HD LOCALS 72.7

What exaclty must one do to get nyc locals hd on 72.7? what type of account must one open? americandirect doesnt offer hd distants, buy the locals are there in conus hd on 72.7

merged yet another one of your threads into the same type of one you asked already and got answers

THESE ARE ONLY FOR RV'ERS AND TRUCK DRIVERS WHO SUBMIT THE CORRECT PAPERWORK

I have gone through the exact same loops trying to get the NYC locals on 72.7. I had a detailed conversation with the executive department at dish and they said they couldn't do anything to provision the NYC locals on 72.7 to me. That is for RVers and there is no way to get around that limitation. They submitted my case to the programming department which is pointless.

In short you cannot get NYC Locals on 72.7 as it is for Distants. Is it NYC specifically that you like to have? or will others work. such as Pitts, Rochester which are on 61.5 CONUS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)