This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

OAN - One America News

We don't have any info about the addition of OANN to our lineup right now, but I can pass your request along to our programming department for you.

What are they waiting for? Charlie doesn't seem to understand that you have to make your customers happy if you want to keep them.

I doubt if they charge 20 cents a month for that channel. And throw in BBC World News for the peons.

OAN doesn't even have an iPhone app. How important could they be?

Huh? Maybe I'd better visit it more often. But they really need an app.

Don't care one way or the other. But unless DISH drops similar channels (Like Blaze) when they add new ones overall I don't need or want to pay for new channel. We are paying what we are now because we have wanted every channels that comes along. Always exceptions this ain't one of them... It looks like I would be their target audience but It isn't anything I don't already get from like sites online for free.

Reactions: Scherrman

I was going to make a very similar post. Thread after thread on here about how there are too many useless channels and prices are ridiculous yet somehow we keep seeing requests for new channels in order to keep everyone happy. I guess what people want is more channels and features for less money, duh.

Reactions: Tampa8
Tell me your top 3 channels that you like so I can request that Dish drops them. I probably don't like the channels you like so why should I pay for them?

Reactions: ltownsend
Tell me your top 3 channels that you like so I can request that Dish drops them. I probably don't like the channels you like so why should I pay for them?

This is why there are bundles, so everyone can get a wide variety of channels for an affordable price. If you wanted to pay for your OAN channel a al carte you best believe it's going to be higher that you originally thought it would and if you want to actually save money only paying for the channels you want hopefully you don't watch that many or you'll most likely be spending more money.