Obnoxious College Fans

Personally, I've had that Gator chomp thing, and the FSU tomahawk chop up to here. (I'm pointing at my neck). Not to mention that incessant chant that goes with the tomahawk.

+1. I can't stand that Gay-tor chop thing either. Very obnoxious.

Also, what about Texas? That "hook-em horns" thing is getting a little tiresome. Plus, I think having Matthew McConaughey as your unofficial team mascot jumping up and down like a little girl on the sidelines at of all of their big games is a prime example of obnoxious fan behavior.

Also, what about Texas? That "hook-em horns" thing is getting a little tiresome. Plus, I think having Matthew McConaughey as your unofficial team mascot jumping up and down like a little girl on the sidelines at of all of their big games is a prime example of obnoxious fan behavior.
+1. Right up there with Will Ferrell mugging it up at USC games.

You all need to go to a Kentucky game at Commonwealth Stadium or listen carefully when they are on tv to the announcer at the stadium. Every time Kentucky gets a first down he says: "It's another, FIRST DOWN KENTUCKY!!!"

You all need to go to a Kentucky game at Commonwealth Stadium or listen carefully when they are on tv to the announcer at the stadium. Every time Kentucky gets a first down he says: "It's another, FIRST DOWN KENTUCKY!!!"

No thank you. I had my fill of that last year. ;)

I loved the part about Michigan
What can you say about a fan base that thinks a loss should be rewarded? Never mind their incessant complaining after dropping (gasp!) in the rankings after losing to No. 1 Ohio State in 2006
Seeing the Michigan fans on the comments saying they should have been in the championship game is hilarious. They conveniently forget about the 32-18 butt whipping that USC gave them in the Rose Bowl, which removed anyone else's doubt about Michigan being left out.

Whining about MICHIGAN fans is just as bad as MICHIGAN fans whining.:D
I already warned JIMBO about this, don't make me add you to the list. I'll repeat: Whining is a MICHIGAN trademark. Please don't infringe.:D

GO BLUE!!!

I'm posting an article about obnoxious college fans and foxsports top 10. I don't know if there's a thread about this already but I'm too lazy to look it up.

FOX Sports on MSN - COLLEGE FOOTBALL - 10 most obnoxious fan bases - Number 1
Pretty caustic coments.
But really, when you get down to brass tacks, all college football fans are somewhat obnoxious.
Now if there is one school that glaringly sticks out as having ridicoulous fans it's Duke U's basketbal fans. Those "Cameron Carzies" with their jumping while the Dukies briong the ball up court is just over the top.
Bt Duke is to be commended for allowing students to by seats in the lower rows. Most other schools save those seats for alumni who contribute big bucks to their repsective schools. This is the wine and cheese crowd.
That leaves the regular fans in the bleeders.

Pretty caustic coments.
But really, when you get down to brass tacks, all college football fans are somewhat obnoxious.
Now if there is one school that glaringly sticks out as having ridicoulous fans it's Duke U's basketbal fans. Those "Cameron Carzies" with their jumping while the Dukies briong the ball up court is just over the top.
Bt Duke is to be commended for allowing students to by seats in the lower rows. Most other schools save those seats for alumni who contribute big bucks to their repsective schools. This is the wine and cheese crowd.
That leaves the regular fans in the bleeders.
That arena is so small, that there couldn't possibly be a bad seat in the house.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)