Odd 622 DVR problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

MLM122

Original poster
Jun 25, 2008
Hey, guys, my 622 box is noisy... figure it's the fan, but when we rewind live tv, say five minutes or more.. instead of just playing back the content, it plays back the first minute... then skips to live TV.. You hit rewind, again, plays a few seconds, then skips to live again. I do have a wireless gaming adapter hooked up to snag online content... should that be affecting live TV playback that's rewound? Same if we try to start playback on a recording in progress. No messages about hard drive failure coming up either.

I checked STB Health Lite. Values 1-6 were 0, which I believe = normal.. Value 7 was -2. Not good, eh?

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
MLM122,

Those features are accessed off the HD. It appears the HD is not allowing you to access those features hence the reason for skipping and going to Live TV. If you have an EHD, I would transfer the recordings to the EHD and contact me so I can have a replacement receiver sent out to you. Please let me know. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)