Odd program discriptions for FX, channel 136

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

TalonStryk

Original poster
Jul 9, 2009
North Carolina
Looking at my program guide for tonights 2 and a half men (7/27 @ 7:30) the program description is as follows "Disfrute ahora fx por el canal 136. A partir 31/8, esta sera su ubicacion permanente. Recuerde actualization los horarios de su videograbadora". The description also is applied to various other shows on the same channel, such as Wilfred at 10 pm on 7/27. Can anyone translate this message? Any idea what is going on?

Looking at my program guide for tonights 2 and a half men (7/27 @ 7:30) the program description is as follows "Disfrute ahora fx por el canal 136. A partir 31/8, esta sera su ubicacion permanente. Recuerde actualization los horarios de su videograbadora". The description also is applied to various other shows on the same channel, such as Wilfred at 10 pm on 7/27. Can anyone translate this message? Any idea what is going on?

Hmm...mine are in English and just list the episode. Sorry, I can't translate Spanish. You might want to try to reset your box or contact Dish.

According to Google Translate it means Enjoy now the channel fx 136. From 31 / 8, this will be its permanent location. Remember actualization times of your VCR. It is probably happening because Dish Latino subs can now view FX on Ch. 136 instead of in the 800s like it was before. Do you have a Dish Latino package?

In a nutshell, the message says that "this is the permanent location for FX, please remember to set your timers and stuff".

Effective today, the Latino package channels were changed so they will now be the same as our English package channels (they were in the 800's before), so the message is to make sure our customers remember to set their DVR's accordingly

Last edited:
In a nutshell, the message says that "this is the permanent location for FX, please remember to set your timers and stuff".

Effective today, the Latino package channels were changed so they will now be the same as our English package channels (they were in the 800's before), so the message is to make sure our customers remember to set their DVR's accordingly

That make sense, I just thought it was odd since I dont have the Latino package as far as I know. I have Americas Top 250 and a 922 dvr. Probably just a glitch.

Does anyone who have Dish Latino have access to the SD FX channel on 136? We had access to the HD FX channel on 136 but not the SD FX channel on 136. I have not checked again, yet, and I have not tried resetting the receiver, yet.

I got the same message for FSC 149 and I have AT250 and a 922 DVR. The message is only showing on my 922, and not on my 722. The 722 shows the correct program information instead of the Spanish message.

Does anyone who have Dish Latino have access to the SD FX channel on 136? We had access to the HD FX channel on 136 but not the SD FX channel on 136. I have not checked again, yet, and I have not tried resetting the receiver, yet.

The SD feed of FX is not in red anymore. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts