Odyssey

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Drucifer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 22, 2005
NY Hudson Valley
nbc-fall-odyssey.jpg

Odyssey

Premieres Sunday, April 5th, 10:00 PM ET on NBC

\​

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok,I'm watching this show & I do like it,but it seems like it should be a mini-series. It reminds me of the cancelled ABC show "Last Resort." I cannot imagine Ballard running around in Africa trying to avoid a private military company season after season.

The premise of the show is that an American company is financially supporting a terrorist group. This woman's group discovers this fact when they kill the terrorist leader,so the American company Haas a drone Fire a missile at them to kill them,then sends a private military company in to finish off the survivors. The woman is the only one who survives & now they have to hunt her down & kill her before the truth gets out. This show is a conspiracy theorist' s dream.

I'm recording but I'll most likely hold off and see if they broadcast all the episodes. Plenty of other stuff to watch at the moment.

Doing the same, not going to invest in some show like this only to have it pulled before all the episodes run...

Just finished watching this last night and I kinda enjoyed it. Probably a good thing I don't spend a lot of time logic checking the TV I watch. :)

NBC did not pick the show up for a second season. Unresolved plot point at the end which was disappointing but I'll probably have forgotten the show completely in no time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)