Off Air

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Randall DBS

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 29, 2005
Jonesborough, Tennessee
Was just going through the guide I noticed that 300 HBO-E, 302 HBOSG, 327 TMC-E, and 328 TMCXE are listed as off air and when I try to go and view them it says this is a special event which has not been purchased. What gives I pay for these channels? I have Americas Everything Pack. :mad:

Was just going through the guide I noticed that 300 HBO-E, 302 HBOSG, 327 TMC-E, and 328 TMCXE are listed as off air and when I try to go and view them it says this is a special event which has not been purchased. What gives I pay for these channels? I have Americas Everything Pack. :mad:

There's alot of the basic channels like that as well.

I guess I'm lte in my reply since the only channel I see that says off air on Dish right now is HBOSG and the same channel on Comcast is showing some strange subtitled foreign movie called Leonera. Dish must be doing something. Both providers have Schmatta slated for 5:10 Eastern Time.

They are preparing for the new satellite to take over for the existing one at 119. So, they are rearranging the channels around on the current satellite so they will have space in the right places for the new satellite. Once the new satellite is in position they will start transferring all the channels over to it.

The old satellite uses 1,3,5,7,9 transponders for locals, the new one uses 1,2,3,4,5. So, they are clearing out 2 & 4.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts