Off Beat Cinema on RTN East now!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

guapoharry

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 19, 2006
32ºN 111ºW
Hey, there's a B&W cool 60's (I guess) movie hosted by two people on RTN right now.

I LIKE IT!!!!

The movie has Frank Gorshin...

I like "Off Beat Cinema" too. Thats been on RTN for a long time already(I started watching it about a year and a half ago). Its one of my favorite shows on RTN. Old B scifi/old films. Most of the time they have 3 people hosting.
Before they switched satellites it used to come on Sat & Sun. Now I try to catch it Saturday nights (11pm here) when I can.:up

Always flip over there at 10pm Fri to see what kind of horrible movie they are showing. Sometimes they're ok, mostly old campy, cult type horror movies like The Screaming Skull, or Teenagers from Outer Space lol.

Havent caught it yet. Sounds like it is a was a programming competitor of, or knock off of Mystery Science Theater 3000. Havent seen that production aired in a while now. The sillhouetted commentators were usually more entertaining than the actual movie they were critiquing.

Hello all. I don't have satellite, but watch this show in Rochester NY (WBGT) at midnight on Saturdays. It's great, I love it ... more stations need to do this stuff. Bring back the good old days w/late night bad b movies!!!

It's not on RTN (RTV as they call it now) anymore. I will miss it, I like the bad old sci-fi flicks. I sent them a email and asked them to bring it back.

It was not like Mystery Science Theater 3000.... did not care much for that.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)