WS International - SatelliteGuys Special Deal!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Today we have a new PROUD GOLD SPONSOR here at SatelliteGuys.US and it is WS International!

The WS International line of DMX C band, Ku band, and CKu band LNBFs have been proven to be some of the most reliable and high quality LNBFs. Also, WS International was the first manufacturer and distributor of the Conical Scalar Rings. So now, to celebrate WS International becoming a sponsor at SatelliteGuys.US, they have agreed to slash their prices, specially for SatelliteGuys.US members.

- WSKU2C Kit: $25.99
- WSKU2C Stand Alone Conical Scalar Ring: $17.99
- 65mm C band LNBF holder fits most popular dishes: $12.99
- WS International DMX241 C band Circular/Linear LNBF and WSKU2C Kit: $34.99
- WS International DMX741U, dielectric plate, and WSKU2C Kit: $49.99
- WS International DMX741, dielectric plate, and WSKU2C Kit: $49.99

Go to http://www.galaxy-marketing.com/coni...s-ku2c-kit.htm and click on the SatelliteGuys.US logo.

Please help us welcome Robby and WS International as a proud SatelliteGuys Gold Sponsor!

I did all steps as instructed, but it come to charge me full amount $99.99 + s/h instead of:
- WS International DMX741U, dielectric plate, and WSKU2C Kit: $49.99
:confused:

Should I call instead of use Internet ordering ?

EDIT: WSI fixed that glitch and the price is $49.99 now.

Last edited:
Glad to have them as a sponsor, but it seems that most prices on the website are missing except for the satguys specials. Is it just me that can't find the prices?

*edit nevermind... Oddly firefox was not displaying any pricing or ordering info on the other stuff, but IE was fine. Then re-opening firefox, it was fine.

Welcome WS International!

I just wanted to let everyone in the forum know that I had the opportunity to get to know Robby at the NAB a few months ago. WescoPC (Bob), Robby and I had a great dinner and spent the evening discussing satellite reception as a hobby and the industry trends. Robby is a great guy, runs a top notch business, provides excellent customer service.

Satellite AV is privileged to sponsor SatelliteGuys along with outstanding companies such as WS International.

:welcome Welcome! :welcome

:wave :welcome WS International! :welcome :wave

I was told in a PM by one of our moderators that we were picking up a new Sponsor and I guessed Robby over at WSI! Was not told then but I was right!

Glad to have another Sponsor close to me to save on shipping prices! ;)

Welcome Mr.Dosetareh and your business!

K E V I N
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

This is a well deserved addittion to Satellitguys.com. I have only had very good experiences with Robby, and WS International!:up Welcome, buddy!!:D:welcome

Last edited:
Thanks for the promotion deal, Robby.

In for two.

I really like the looks of that 90cm dish. The back bracket mount looks beefy and robust. It looks superior to the tiny ubolt mount on my Fortec 90cm dish.

The WSI dish appears to have a longer moment arm for the elevation adjustment. (the distance between the tightening bolts and the pivot) For me, that would make a big difference for ease of adjustment.

If only I had some extra cash...:eek:

Attachments

• WS9036-B1LG-MA.jpg
    WS9036-B1LG-MA.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 188
Thanks to every single person for your your warm welcome. I appreciate it and it's a great pleasure to be a part of the largest online satellite community. I look forward to start and continue to support SatelliteGuys and the Satellite Community.

:hatsoff: :hatsoff: :hatsoff:​

Welcome WS International!

I just wanted to let everyone in the forum know that I had the opportunity to get to know Robby at the NAB a few months ago. WescoPC (Bob), Robby and I had a great dinner and spent the evening discussing satellite reception as a hobby and the industry trends. Robby is a great guy, runs a top notch business, provides excellent customer service.

Satellite AV is privileged to sponsor SatelliteGuys along with outstanding companies such as WS International.

A very special thanks to you Brian. It was an honor to meet you & Bob at the NAB, and It's an honor to join you here now, not only as colleagues and members of the same profession, but as good friends. I want to share with everybody that if you ever get to meet Brian in person, you will notice that he is one of the nicest, politest, most sincere, honest, and stand up guy you will more than likely ever come across and I have the utmost amount of respect for him. :up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)