Off Topic Discussion --

Status
Not open for further replies.
1080iBeVuMin said:
This thread is outrageous.

If I were a fraction as mad at Voom as this guy is, I would have quit and stopped paying long ago.

Which is what I'm trying to point out, yet he mentions he still pays Voom every month.

Off Topic Discussion -- 3

Sean Mota said:
Ok, I have cleaned up the thread. Let's get back to the topic at hand.

Ok, I get it.

Praise of Voom is 'on topic' any discussion that isn't kissing Vooms butt is 'off topic'.

I guess I'm not allowed an opinion on these boards unless I'm kissing Vooms ass. Otherwise my opinion is 'offtopic'. I think this place is overmoderated worst than chuch. Why don't they just PM me and tell me what my opinion should be and what I should post?

if you keep doing this, I will start deleting your post without warning. Take a deep breath and look at your post(s) and tell me if they had anything to do with the topic at hand. If you want to rant, you can rant all you want but we don't want to go through 3 or 4 pages of your rant that has nothing to do with the topic that the original poster posted.

Id just let the two of them fight it out. But thats just me. Theres nothing wrong with slamming voom for the stuff you think is bad as long as you praise the good, IMO.

BTW it appears that

voom fanboy
DrWho
red ufo

Are all the same person. They are all coming from the same IP address.

Isn't it fun to watch someone argue with themselves? :D

Scott Greczkowski said:
BTW it appears that

voom fanboy
DrWho
red ufo

I don't know what your talking about.

If someone has his IP, BAN IT! Someone should've shut "Red Ufo" up a long time ago. I didn't think this was a voom bashing forum? This guy is a complete smart a#$ and i think he only comes to this forum to see how much he can irritate and disrupt all the currently happy voomers.

Also, is there a way to make all of my posts appear in a totally huge font? I think that would be awesome. That way everybody could just scan the threads looking for my posts.

I Love It!!!!!!!!!

Scott Greczkowski said:
BTW it appears that

voom fanboy
DrWho
red ufo

RedUFO got NAILED by the IP POLICE!!!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!! :D :D :D

suck mod wannabee said:
Also, is there a way to make all of my posts appear in a totally huge font? I think that would be awesome. That way everybody could just scan the threads looking for my posts.
...and perhaps you can make them turd color in order to easily identify your crappy posts prior to flushing? :D

I go to lunch and come back and find out somebody hijacked my IP and everyone here is an anal freak? This is the only ID I post under, how could I come up with a better name?

So Riffjim gets to troll my threads, but I can't reply to his unless I'm gushing over Voom. He calls everyone a scumbag and my threads are deleted? WTF? Does he have naked pics of the mods held for ransom or what?

Back on topic, it turns out I was right! Voom already has 1 year contracts just like I figured. Notice no new information on the DVR. Unless they put something solid in writing I just might cancel on Jan 1.

red ufo said:
I go to lunch and come back and find out somebody hijacked my IP and everyone here is an anal freak? This is the only ID I post under, how could I come up with a better name?

It is called Multiple (or Split) Personality Disorder. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)