Off Topic Discussion --

Status
Not open for further replies.
andrzej said:
It is called Multiple (or Split) Personality Disorder. :rolleyes:

Where is Sean to clean this thread? These guys are off topic, its about the DVR not coming out. I wanted the same positive slant and no real discussion outside of thread just like riffJimbob does.

I can see people with HD have no sense of humor at all. I wonder if people hear laught at all?

If someone hijacked your username then you need to get a better password. Or, if someone got your IP you can go to Circuit City or Best Buy and for under $40 you can get a cable/dsl router that will help prevent this.

red ufo said:
Unless they put something solid in writing I just might cancel on Jan 1.

Yeah man voom sucks, so give them you $100 a month for the next 4 Months to prove your point.

Dvlos said:
Yeah man voom sucks, so give them you $100 a month for the next 4 Months to prove your point.

Dude,

Thats $112 per month. So I'll have invested another 450 bucks into Voom by Jan and no DVR? For 450 bucks, I'd expect atleast and update on where my DVR is at in the production line.

I think Xbox was cheap compared to this stuff.

Why isn't this a sticky yet?

Dvlos said:
red ufo, is there a way you can actively participate in the Dish or DirectTV forum, seriously every single post you type up is a counterproductive, unsupportive, uninsightful, almalgomation of trash. Here's my prediction in the end, most Voomers will find your posts useless and skip over them without reading. Choosing instead to see what happens, instead of your exaggerated pessimist views of how everything coming from Rainbow is destined to fail. I think some of the people who post in the Voom forum are execs from D* and E*, hoping Voom fails, so they can send out e-mails to their customers that go like this:

"Thank you for inquiring about TNT-HD and other premium channels in HD. At this time DirectTV does not have any plans to include additional HD channels. As you know HD programming comes at a higher cost, and robs all of our bandwidth from out satellites. As an apology for taking away BravoHD, we are giving you a one week trial to our new sports packages (NFL Ticket, NBA Pass, NHL, Soccer Super League, Rugby Passport, and Cricket International Exclusive Mega SD Coverage). We will continue to support HD any way we can."

Can't some people provide the rain or is this a sun only forum? How would we test the fade, otherwise?

red ufo said:
Dude,

Thats $112 per month. So I'll have invested another 450 bucks into Voom by Jan and no DVR? For 450 bucks, I'd expect atleast and update on where my DVR is at in the production line.

I think Xbox was cheap compared to this stuff.

Why isn't this a sticky yet?

3 screen names and one ip address? You lost all of us now...bye!

Seawaves said:
Can't some people provide the rain or is this a sun only forum? How would we test the fade, otherwise?

We discussed this before, bring the rain... and plans for a better umbrella.

I think I'm gonna cancel Voom and blame it on Sean Mota for editing my posts and steppng on my freedom of speech.

I guess I can go to AVS, he can't cut my mic over there.

I don't care if you cancel it because your pinky toe is two pounds heavier than your big toe, quit leave, and be gone with thee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)