Office of President cannot remove flags. My next move?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Just call and tell them you are a Pac 12 alumni and you want the Pac 12 Network or you will leave.

They will give you everything under the sun to keep you to stay.

They will give you everything under the sun to keep you to stay.

With his account based on the flag for previous credits I doubt he would get anything regardless of who he calls at DirecTV.

If he calls to cancel over pac12, I think they'd simply say that will be $260 for termination, and thank you.

With his account based on the flag for previous credits I doubt he would get anything regardless of who he calls at DirecTV.

If he calls to cancel over pac12, I think they'd simply say that will be $260 for termination, and thank you.
J,
I remember back in the early days when if you had $15.00 to give the installer you could have a DirecTv account. There was no credit check. There was no early termination charge. Customers didn't read their contracts or even know what they signed...............I predict the day will come when customers have to pay for programming and some will be rejected because of credit issues. Pretty sure about this!

joe

J, I remember back in the early days when if you had $15.00 to give the installer you could have a DirecTv account. There was no credit check. There was no early termination charge. Customers didn't read their contracts or even know what they signed...............I predict the day will come when customers have to pay for programming and some will be rejected because of credit issues. Pretty sure about this! joe

Well
It's happening now. A buddy of mine is thinking
About Direc or dish. Moving to my area.
Direc does a credit check. If your credit is bad
You have to pay a ransom for equipment.
I never heard this before.
Times are a changing.

At one point my credit was bad, long before I signed up for Directv, paying bills on time slowly went up, then started applying for CC when it was average, Now it's on the 870 range on my credit score, So maybe that's why I've been getting free upgrades throughout the years, Only paid for a HR22 when I signed up.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

After thinking about my choices I'm going to stand pat. It's not worth it to cancel only to reup At a latter time. Plus it means the world to me to spend Time with my aging dad watching Ny sports. So flag be damned! I'll ignore it and enjoy the system.

Last edited:
Just keep in mind that Sunday Ticket isn't available anywhere else, and for the NHL and NBA, Direct is the only place you will get all those games in HD. Cable is limited, including AT&T and Verizon, and Dish doesn't carry any of the NYC RSNs for HD feeds.

After thinking about my choices I'm going to stand pat. It's not worth it to cancel only to reup At a latter time. Plus it means the world to me to spend Time with my aging dad watching Ny sports. So flag be damned! I'll ignore it and enjoy the system.

I would still be persistent on this particular case, That's not right for a good paying customer I would assume, Explain your situation to every CSR even if they don't want to hear it, Or take it to Case Management, I would not take no for an answer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I can understand your decision. I do some things just because I want to enjoy my 94 year old mom for as long as she is still around.

And sometimes those things cost us extra money, but so what? Can't take it with us!! :)

I would still be persistent on this particular case, That's not right for a good paying customer I would assume, Explain your situation to every CSR even if they don't want to hear it, Or take it to Case Management, I would not take no for an answer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

CSR's won't be able to help.

Gonna have to be someone higher up .
I would try Retention again ...

I would ask them why the flags are still there, its been x number of years, when do they drop off ...

Just like that and have them come up with an answer.

CSR's won't be able to help. Gonna have to be someone higher up . I would try Retention again ... I would ask them why the flags are still there, its been x number of years, when do they drop off ... Just like that and have them come up with an answer.

I spoke with a CSR who told me it has to be a glitch. I have had zero credits in two years.
She wrote the right department and I did the same thing. Plus attached our conversation via her ID (that's cool!).
Have not heard back yet.
But at this point, Direc has won this fight.

I spoke with a CSR who told me it has to be a glitch. I have had zero credits in two years.
She wrote the right department and I did the same thing. Plus attached our conversation via her ID (that's cool!).
Have not heard back yet.
But at this point, Direc has won this fight.

If you haven't had any credits in the last 2 years, like you say, I bet they clear the flags and maybe it was a glitch ...
I wonder who puts the flags on the account in the first place.
They would be the ones to talk to I guess.

If you haven't had any credits in the last 2 years, like you say, I bet they clear the flags and maybe it was a glitch ...
I wonder who puts the flags on the account in the first place.
They would be the ones to talk to I guess.

Exactly the ones I'm waiting to hear from. At least I can hopefully get answers.

Perhaps after your contract is up they will do something because right now they think they have you over a barrel due to a termination fee that you would be subjected to.

Perhaps after your contract is up they will do something because right now they think they have you over a barrel due to a termination fee that you would be subjected to.

Not sure what their reasoning is.
But it's strange that no one can answer
Why the flag is still their?

Update

New unexpected wrinkle.
A person from office of president finally called me
Back. His answer was that he spoke to credit department and they said flag will not go away.
No reason given.
The guy helping said that he felt they were wrong
And if I decided I wanted out the least he could do was waive the contract fee of 260.

Food for thought.

It's starting to look like the only way to get clear would be to cancel & sign up under someone else's name.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)