Official Date Hopper 3 and 4k Joey - January 28th

Folks we have rules here for a reason. To post 8 separate times about a company selling something is spam in my book. (I removed a number of them) We have rules and those rules are set, the specify our spam policy and also talk about arguing with staff decisions in public.

Secondly I don't give a rats ass about if your a Pub Member or not, the rules on the site are for everyone, you are not exempt from the rules.

Finally as I stated earlier I don't mind members posting if someone is selling something once, that is sharing information something we are all about, but posting the same ads all over the place in my book is spam. I gave the user a chance and he decided to keep pushing it and then started calling me and the site names. If he wants James Long and DBSTalk so much, well now he has got it.

Sorry for that folks. :(

How come you don't post your store for us?
It seems like you give us a ton of information.
Just wondering .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'm not looking for extra business. In fact we rarely do any Dish work now, just some service and an occasional upgrade. I just enjoy providing information and helping out.

Folks we have rules here for a reason. To post 8 separate times about a company selling something is spam in my book. (I removed a number of them) We have rules and those rules are set, the specify our spam policy and also talk about arguing with staff decisions in public.

Secondly I don't give a rats ass about if your a Pub Member or not, the rules on the site are for everyone, you are not exempt from the rules.

Finally as I stated earlier I don't mind members posting if someone is selling something once, that is sharing information something we are all about, but posting the same ads all over the place in my book is spam. I gave the user a chance and he decided to keep pushing it and then started calling me and the site names. If he wants James Long and DBSTalk so much, well now he has got it.

Sorry for that folks. :(
Agree.
And No problem.

I'm not looking for extra business. In fact we rarely do any Dish work now, just some service and an occasional upgrade. I just enjoy providing information and helping out.
That's fine. Just was wondering.
Didn't sound like you were from the that" Florida Retailer" that I don't want to say out loud again.

Thanks for the Info.

Let me rephrase, Thanks for all your info!

Reactions: Scherrman
It's where you pay a contribution to the site, like $20 per year, and you are a member of the site, and can access the "Pub Members" forum.
I use Tapatalk mostly, so I don't see that option.
I pay so much for Smart phones, I try to use it for everything .

Hopper 3 for sale for $279.00 and 4k joey for sale $149.99. Also have integrated lnb for both east and west arcs with the solo hub included for $49.99.

www.dishdepot.com
Bummer! When I ordered last night, the lnb/hub wasn't in the site, so I ordered for $68 elsewhere. Could have saved almost $20 if I just waited till this morning!

Since someone asked here is information about Pub Memberships. http://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/account/upgrades

I should also let everyone know that the money we make from Pub Membership does not go in my pocket, it offsets the lost ad revenue since all ads except for the one on the top right are removed for Pub Members, it also goes to help pay our operations costs. In addition it made it possible for me to be at CES reporting for you.

I am not making a gold mine off the site, in fact as many Pub Members know we almost filed for personal bankruptcy last year.

I do this site because I love this technology and love being able to teach you guys about it to. This is not a business it's a labor of love. And I thank all of you for your support. And thanks to our Pub Members for helping me keep the lights on. :)

Ok, everyone calm down. I'm more interested in knowing if he truly has the equipment and will be shipping it by the 19th.
Honestly, who cares? Installers have them and they could certainly be on the way to resellers, etc. If they are, they can easily be shipping by the 19th. As mentioned though, they better find with a big warning to NOT install them and try to activate them before they're told it's okay.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: stardust3
Honestly, who cares? Installers have them and they could certainly be on the way to resellers, etc. If they are, they can easily be shipping by the 19th. As mentioned though, they better find with a big warning to NOT install them and try to activate them before they're told it's okay.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

The main reason I care is because I want there to be accurate information posted on here.

Reactions: Patrick Smith
Since someone asked here is information about Pub Memberships. http://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/account/upgrades

I should also let everyone know that the money we make from Pub Membership does not go in my pocket, it offsets the lost ad revenue since all ads except for the one on the top right are removed for Pub Members, it also goes to help pay our operations costs. In addition it made it possible for me to be at CES reporting for you.

I am not making a gold mine off the site, in fact as many Pub Members know we almost filed for personal bankruptcy last year.

I do this site because I love this technology and love being able to teach you guys about it to. This is not a business it's a labor of love. And I thank all of you for your support. And thanks to our Pub Members for helping me keep the lights on. :)
Thanks for the info.
I'll check it out when I get in front of my computer.

Ah, got it. I thought maybe it was a pass-thru or something.
you may also use ethernet to run straight to the joeys instead of coax. that is the main reason for 2 ports. stick the hopper next to your hub/network panel and run joeys off cat5 in rooms that may not have coax. keep in mind, you dont want them on your network, just put a switch in if you have more than one joey. thus creating a seperate network run by the hopper

you may also use ethernet to run straight to the joeys instead of coax. that is the main reason for 2 ports. stick the hopper next to your hub/network panel and run joeys off cat5 in rooms that may not have coax. keep in mind, you dont want them on your network, just put a switch in if you have more than one joey. thus creating a seperate network run by the hopper
If you want Joeys on a separate network, it would require a DHCP server. I sometimes use a Joey on my home network instead of coax and it works fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)