Official Date Hopper 3 and 4k Joey - January 28th

I say if no one gets their H3 from them by the 21st that Mike personally buys everyone who peri updates in this thread a H3. And we change his username to Rey for a week. :) :).

Speaking of Rey I never did get my 922 from him. :) :)
I haven't seen Rey in awhile... Where has he been?

Attack me for relaying the email I got from dishdepot and that is on their website as I post this ? I don't care if people attack me for posting public information. That just shows what they are made of. I relayed the information that was sent to me so the members can make the decision for themselves. Why is everyone so afraid of information?

Mike posting it once is ok, but posting it numerous times around the site including in a stand alone post is considered spam and we have rules about that. Dish Depot is not a sponsor here, so why should we advertise for them?

If Mark from Dish Depot would like to sponsor for a month and donate to us a Hopper 3, 4K Joey, Dish Hybrid LNB and a solo node for us to give away as a rize for one lucky member drawn at random (and possibly a Dish 1000.2 if the winner needs it) then I would be happy to feature him on the front page here along with a sticky post in both the DISH forum and the DISH Hopper forum for a month. SatelliteGuys makes zip from it, but DIshDepot gets the highly targeted advertising he would want and one lucky winner gets a real good prize pack. :D

Mark from Dish Depot is a good guy and I myself have ordered quite a few things form them over the years.

Reactions: Troch77
I say if no one gets their H3 from them by the 21st that Mike personally buys everyone who peri updates in this thread a H3. And we change his username to Rey for a week. :) :).

Speaking of Rey I never did get my 922 from him. :) :)
Who's Rey?
We should Change it to Allen Bluegrass

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Who's Rey?
We should Change it to Allen Bluegrass
Real old joke (I believe Mike-D was here then so he should get it), one of the members promised that if the 922 (or was it the 921) came out by a certain date he would send everyone a free unit. (It was a joke) but the product was released before his date so we still joke with him to this date here where is my 922. :D

Mike posting it once is ok, but posting it numerous times around the site including in a stand alone post is considered spam and we have rules about that. Dish Depot is not a sponsor here, so why should we advertise for them?

If Mark from Dish Depot would like to sponsor for a month and donate to us a Hopper 3, 4K Joey, Dish Hybrid LNB and a solo node for us to give away as a rize for one lucky member drawn at random (and possibly a Dish 1000.2 if the winner needs it) then I would be happy to feature him on the front page here along with a sticky post in both the DISH forum and the DISH Hopper forum for a month. SatelliteGuys makes zip from it, but DIshDepot gets the highly targeted advertising he would want and one lucky winner gets a real good prize pack. :D

Mark from Dish Depot is a good guy and I myself have ordered quite a few things form them over the years.

Fine, I won't ever post about dishdepot again . I really thought that this site was about members helping members and it was about sharing information with the members and not about freebies for the site. I get nothing from Mark by posting this information ,but I do like to post about the GOOD service I have gotten from him since 03. It is so rare to get good customer service these days and I wanted to share this with the other members on this site. I don't consider it spam ,but if you do , so be it. Your site , your rules.

Fine, I won't ever post about dishdepot again . I really thought that this site was about members helping members and it was about sharing information with the members and not about freebies for the site. I get nothing from Mark by posting this information ,but I do like to post about the GOOD service I have gotten from him since 03. It is so rare to get good customer service these days and I wanted to share this with the other members on this site. I don't consider it spam ,but if you do , so be it.
Scott said it didn't mind one post but multiple is to much. Don't get your feelings hurt. Have some respect.

Reactions: Troch77
Mike, I have no dog in this hunt except as a paying member. This site is about members helping members, but it is also about much more than that. And it costs real money to keep this site going. So what Scott has said is spot on. One post with the mention would be fine, over and over again giving free advertising just isn't.

Agree, I've had really good service with Solid Signal and Ebay.
And I don't need to be on a first name basis.
But I bet I can get any competition to match and Beat Dish Depots price .

That's business.

Mike, I have no dog in this hunt except as a paying member. This site is about members helping members, but it is also about much more than that. And it costs real money to keep this site going. So what Scott has said is spot on. One post with the mention would be fine, over and over again giving free advertising just isn't.
I know it costs money , I pay it every year as a paying member too and have been for quite a while. I don't see how posting where members can get the latest equipment effects this site at all. This website doesn't sell dish equipment does it?

I know it costs money , I pay it every year as a paying member too and have been for quite a while. I don't see how posting where members can get the latest equipment effects this site at all. This website doesn't sell dish equipment does it?
Actually, it's too bad it doesn't. Probably more trouble than it would be worth though.

How do you become a Pub Member?
Not to be off topic, But what is it?

It's where you pay a contribution to the site, like $20 per year, and you are a member of the site, and can access the "Pub Members" forum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts