Official DISH Channel Request Thread

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Charlie Chat in HD

Considering we haven't had a Charlie Chat in a year or two, that is just foolish...

Considering that Charlie Chats haven't happened since Scott was the last questioner, and that was a very long time ago, I'm not sure why I get a dislike here. I don't see any emoticons to speak of tongue in cheek or otherwise in the original post. Would you like to see a Charlie Chat repeat channel in HD? :)

In order of importance: ESPN-U HD. Pac 12 Network full time HD channel. Full time HD RSNs.

I know, I'm not holding my breath on these, esp. ESPNU-HD.

I'll be coming back to E* and would like to see Showtime Extreme in Hd.

The reason is that Showtime is showing the Championship Boxing under card on that channel.

Need some help on something

I need some help i need you folks to call Dish Network at 1-800-823-4929 or by going to the contact us at the bottom of the website and go into the chat room and ask them to add the following HD Channels WCHU Channel 61 Azteca,WYCC Channel 20 PBS and WCPX Channel 38 ION they are all of the Chicago area.Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Bluegras

I need some help i need you folks to call Dish Network at 1-800-823-4929 or by going to the contact us at the bottom of the website and go into the chat room and ask them to add the following HD Channels WCHU Channel 61 Azteca,WYCC Channel 20 PBS and WCPX Channel 38 ION they are all of the Chicago area.Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Bluegras

WCHU Channel 61 Azteca does not broadcast in HD - 3 480i streams according to www.rabbitears.info - could be out of date but that is latest on line info, it is also not a full power station, so it is not on the carry one-carry all list.

The other 2 do have an HD stream.

then why Dish Network is not carrying WYCC Channel 20 and WCPX Channel 38 in HD?Arent they must be carried according to FCC?Thanks

There is no FCC mandate to carry any television station in HD, just to carry the channel..... The station itself doesn't have to be in broadcast in HD.

There is no FCC mandate to carry any television station in HD, just to carry the channel..... The station itself doesn't have to be in broadcast in HD.

Well that station's rating is not getting my support. I pay for HD. Just give us the channels we pay for, that's all we ask. Two more weeks and I will decide to downgrade from AEP/DISH latino, Protection Plan and Sports pack. That's a 150.00 downgrade. I am sick and tired of people saying well you might not get the Missing Channels from 61.5 even though we have Spot 70.

Dish Network, you don't give what we pay for, you loose. You decide.:rant:

Well that station's rating is not getting my support. I pay for HD. Just give us the channels we pay for, that's all we ask. Two more weeks and I will decide to downgrade from AEP/DISH latino, Protection Plan and Sports pack. That's a 150.00 downgrade. I am sick and tired of people saying well you might not get the Missing Channels from 61.5 even though we have Spot 70.

Dish Network, you don't give what we pay for, you loose. You decide.:rant:

You keep saying what we pay for, is it in any contract or terms of agreement or anything as to which channels will be HD?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)