Official DISH Channel Request Thread

Wouldn't it be logical just to ask that all Dish programming be in HD. And add to that all the RSN's in all the Dish markets served. That would reduce this thread to about 4 pages to read through.

Wouldn't it be logical just to ask that all Dish programming be in HD. And add to that all the RSN's in all the Dish markets served. That would reduce this thread to about 4 pages to read through.
No, it would've reduced this thread to 4 pages if people would have just followed simple directions.

Most prob. dont care for 3D but ESPN 3D would be nice. If not that, ESPNU in HD is crucial for college football season and such a bummer when Dish doesnt have that nor ESPN3D.

Another request for ESPNU HD and ESPN 3D

YES!!!! I and many other posted this request for at least ESPNU in HD but I've not read or heard anything that this thread has produced...is there any word that anyone is even taking attention to it or was it a waste of time?

When the Fox Sports conversions are complete (SPEED to FS1, etc), put them in a small a la carte package (similar to outdoor sports) so my brother with the Welcome Pack won't come over every Friday night to watch qualifying and truck races at my house.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts