Official DISH Channel Request Thread

I enjoy Trace Urban more than any of the other music channels, but I would like to toss in Trace Sports Stars to the mix. It looks like a really entertaining channel. Oh, and I am back to Dish Network from Comcast after that nightmarish experience. LOL

Last edited:
I previously mentioned Trace Sports Stars, but I typically watch HD programming more than anything else so here's my list of top requests there.

AWE TV HD (I really liked Fine Living before it rebranded, and this seems the closest alternative.)

Fight Network HD (This network is not carried anywhere in the U.S. it looks like, but the website CLEARLY shows that they are available to any interested provider.)

BBC World News HD (This is really the only network I miss from Comcast, and I hope Dish eventually adds it. I know they have a better international news line-up than anybody, but they still don't have the best foreign news outlet in my opinion.)

Revolt TV HD (I would settle for SD on this one, but I really enjoy music channels that actually play current hip hop and rap instead of just including clips of songs on stupid reality shows. This would be a nice compliment to all of the other "music" channels.)

American Heroes Channel HD (I am certain this one will come in the next round of additions just because every other Discovery network is carried if I'm not mistaken. This is one of the few SD channels I consistently watch.)

Nuvo TV HD (This one isn't an absolute must-have, but I think the exclusive home of syndicated Dexter episodes deserves the HD treatment.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts