Official DISH Channel Request Thread

I suspect Chiller to be going the same way as Cloo and Esquire.
rQ8bbx6.png

I would like HSN, The Jewel Channel, Shoppers Delight Channel, Epic Shopping Channel, the Mall Channel, and the Value Shopping Channel all in HD. Not really, but that is the only thing Charlie is going to give us , so don't waste your time with new channel requests.

I would like HSN, The Jewel Channel, Shoppers Delight Channel, Epic Shopping Channel, the Mall Channel, and the Value Shopping Channel all in HD. Not really, but that is the only thing Charlie is going to give us , so don't waste your time with new channel requests.

Thank you Mr. Sunshine.

What are you facepalming about? It's the truth. Wouldn't you have tons of shopping channels on your television service if they paid you every month?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

What are you facepalming about? It's the truth. Wouldn't you have tons of shopping channels on your television service if they paid you every month?

This is a simple channel request thread. Period. I posted a channel request. Period.

I didn't post this just to give people another opportunity to rant about how if Charlie isn't getting a pay off then we don't get a new channel or whatever other anti Charlie rant de jour. Frankly I'm getting sick and tired of hearing about how the big bad Charlie Ergen is gonna plumage our villages and steal all of our money. Get over it people.

Reactions: DWS44
Dish has a disproportionate amount of shopping channels, period. That's all I'm saying

It's probably disproportionate if you have a small package but with the Top 250 the proportion changes.

I just checked the DirecTV guide and it's unbelievable how many shopping channels they have. It is what it is. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts