Official DISH Channel Request Thread

With 3.0 on the way, I think more OTA offerings will be available in the future. Like Portland, there are quite a few diginets that are not available. Comet also streams. Buzzr on the Roku, Charge streams.

Supposedly ATSC 3.0 signals carry further than the current standard, but that remains to be seen.

I haven't read the details, but the idea seems laughable. I just can't imagine any digital signal getting into areas that were on the fringe of the analog signals without raising the power way up.

Reactions: harshness
I would like to see more diginets like METV, Get TV, Bounce, Buzzr, Grit, etc. Many areas in the U.S. get poor OTA reception and not many diginets. They probably are not expensive to carry compared to so many other channels that get so many disputes. Would love to see Dish carry Antenna TV, THIS, Decades, RTV, Heroes and Icons, Movies, and a cable channel Aspire. All run lots of Classic TV fare. Many in my age group (70) love so many of the shows.

Reactions: Yragha
I would like to see more diginets like METV, Get TV, Bounce, Buzzr, Grit, etc. Many areas in the U.S. get poor OTA reception and not many diginets. They probably are not expensive to carry compared to so many other channels that get so many disputes. Would love to see Dish carry Antenna TV, THIS, Decades, RTV, Heroes and Icons, Movies, and a cable channel Aspire. All run lots of Classic TV fare. Many in my age group (70) love so many of the shows.

Those are really great suggestions! I will be happy to get those forwarded to our Programming Team as well.

We were able to recently add METV to our line up for our customers to enjoy! It is available in select markets as part of the Locals Pack. For customers that are not in those markets, METV is available on channel 247 in our America's Top 120 and higher packages. - Jasmine D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts