Status
Please reply by conversation.

TheTechGuru

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 30, 2010
Texas
2w3yj4j.jpg

So it sounds official that we will have Discovery/AP/TLC in the near future.

and I'm hoping we get the masters not reuplinks because once authorizing channels on other birds is possible then we can beg for Discovery HD Theater. I need to find me a HDD200.

I got one also.

Would love to have the masters back:)

...then we can beg for Discovery HD Theater. I need to find me a HDD200.

I'm not at home where I can re-check right now, but... I think I remember HD Theater being 29270 combo. I'm pretty sure that's what my 4500x shows. If so, our consumer units won't receive them anyway, so an HDD200 wouldn't do any good.

Cheers

I'm not at home where I can re-check right now, but... I think I remember HD Theater being 29270 combo. I'm pretty sure that's what my 4500x shows. If so, our consumer units won't receive them anyway, so an HDD200 wouldn't do any good.

Cheers

I think that hes talking about the one on c3 / amc11 which is sharing xponder space with Tlc

I think that hes talking about the one on c3 / amc11 which is sharing xponder space with Tlc

Yep, I bet you're right. That one will work with our boxes. I was thinking of the one on AMC-18 that shares space with 2 other HD channels. How many HD channels it shares space with is a pretty good clue as to if it's split or combo. But the front panel of my 4500x tells for sure.

Cheers

Cheers

No, Discovery HD Theater is on the same MUX on C3 as TLC. I was receiving audio only (in 5.1 too) on C3-617 with my 922 when the Discovery's were running in FP mode. I would have gotten video too if I had a HDD200.

As far as I am aware, this is the master feed of it.

Got the same e-mail today. At least they noted that enough people wanted their services. Good things ARE indeed happening. Someone's listening......

and I'm hoping we get the masters not reuplinks because once authorizing channels on other birds is possible then we can beg for Discovery HD Theater. I need to find me a HDD200.

It cost's $12,000.00 a year to add maps to a satellite for a channel. Need to sell a lot of subs for that cash amount.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)