anybody have any luck using Websams for PICK 10

Status
Please reply by conversation.

gardo403

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 25, 2009
S.E. Wisconsin
I did the auth reset, added services & rehit unit..
The trip counter moves up 5 each time..

I 've tried everything in all of the menus on websams , service choices lets you select your 10 channels than click update.. but still no picture just NS in status screen.

I just want to avoid calling, knowing there busy and all

In the days of the 922 doing 4D, many times the pick-10 required your selections, then a quick e-mail or call to ask them to hit the authorize and kind of "bump it". Just make sure you apply your choices, once you've made them. If it works like it used-to, you buy the package, pay for it, then.....go back, select your choices, and apply/re-hit. But, they DO rehit from their end if you ask as well. I've had excellent service via e-mail in very short time. They even had to "nudge" my re-hit on a 410 yesterday and got it done during these busy times.

Bravo to the service of SRL!

I did the auth reset, added services & rehit unit..
The trip counter moves up 5 each time..

I 've tried everything in all of the menus on websams , service choices lets you select your 10 channels than click update.. but still no picture just NS in status screen.

I just want to avoid calling, knowing there busy and all

I read in another thread that the Websams system is backed up (running slower than normal due to high volumes). I can confirm that when I sent a rehit about 2 hours ago, it took a while for the hit to come through. I'm not sure exactly how long, because I had to go out.

I read in another thread that the Websams system is backed up (running slower than normal due to high volumes). I can confirm that when I sent a rehit about 2 hours ago, it took a while for the hit to come through. I'm not sure exactly how long, because I had to go out.

Yeah, think I waited long enough.. I did the ordering last night... LOL I did notice more of a delay in the hits today compared to last night..

So I guess I'll send and email to they can nudge it...

Thanks for the replys guys!!!!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)