Offiicial Rate Increase Notification?

eacalhoun

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 20, 2006
Morganton, NC
When will DISH notify its customers of the February rate increases? Do they send out letters or just accompany a notice with one's bill? I have paperless billing, so I wonder how I'm notified.

If you have paperless, it is your responsibility every month to check your bill. They give you something like 2 weeks from the date your bill is available to the date they take the money out of your account. The purpose of the 2 weeks is to give you time to review your bill and then voice objections if any.

I have been on paperless billing since they first offered it and have always gotten a letter about the price increases. Unfortunetly, sometimes it came after the increase took effect!!!...:eek:

Same here - I've been on paperless billing and to my recollection have always received a separate letter announcing an increase via snail mail.

I tried earlier in the month to find out how much my bill would increase. The csr said that she could not determine that at that time. I asked if I would be receiving anything to "warn" of the increase, and she said that it would be in with the bill.