OH baby!! Nothing like a HOT chick fight: Danica vs. Milka!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida
You know, I think there isn't a man in the country that does NOT like a good fight....ESPECIALLY between two hot women. Yesterday, good ole SI found a video of Milka and Danica almost coming to blows(as in fists...you sick bastards, I know what you were thinking because I thought the same thing!!!!:D). Check it out....now mind you, the video could be a little grainy.....but the thought alone of Danica, Milka, a wrestling ring and some pit grease.....oh baby, can you say pay-per-view!!! LMAO!:eureka:up:hungry:

Video surfaces of latest Danica dustup - Racing - SI.com

By the way, I added a couple of pics of the two ladies(tasteful pics, I might add) to stir those "sense"..... YOWZA!!!!!!

Attachments

• danica.bmp
    897.9 KB · Views: 427
  • milka.jpg
    milka.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 347
You know, I think there isn't a man in the country that does NOT like a good fight....ESPECIALLY between two hot women. Yesterday, good ole SI found a video of Milka and Danica almost coming to blows(as in fists...you sick bastards, I know what you were thinking because I thought the same thing!!!!:D). Check it out....now mind you, the video could be a little grainy.....but the thought alone of Danica, Milka, a wrestling ring and some pit grease.....oh baby, can you say pay-per-view!!! LMAO!:eureka:up:hungry:

Video surfaces of latest Danica dustup - Racing - SI.com

By the way, I added a couple of pics of the two ladies(tasteful pics, I might add) to stir those "sense"..... YOWZA!!!!!!

I saw this on ESPN, much to do about nothing,
Danika went down to talk to her and she doesn't speak much english apperantly and thought Danika was complaining to her, according to Daika's side, she just wanted to see if the other girl had seen her on the track was all.

Jimbo

Ok, I must be out of the car racing loop, is "Milka" another female racer or something? I've never heard of her...

Milka Duno, 40 (a good looking 40, I might add), from Venezuela, 2nd season in the IRL, 2 time starter of the Indianapolis 500. She is an experienced sports car driver, co winner of the Daytona 24 hours, but doesn't seem to be getting the hang of the open wheelers. I have conversed with her a few times and she speaks good enough english to get by. I figure she just didn't want to hear what the "Brat" had to say. The "Brat" said later that Milka didn't understand the she had an image to uphold and was jealous because she is popular. Dancia has gotten away with some things with the men (like shoving Wheldon) that another male driver woudn't have been able to do. I would like to see Milka or Sarah Fisher put Danica in her place.

Based on the picture, I think Danica would get her ass kicked in a fight.

I've seen them both upclose and you are absolutely right. I know a few others and myself that would gladly pay the price of admission to see that. :eek::eek:

By that way, that's the way Milka dresses at the Speedway when she is not in uniform. Despite what Danica says, Milka is very popluar in the garage area.

OH yeah!! But I would have the ref extend it to go a FULL 12 rounds of mud wrestling!;)

Danica AND Milka? Oh man, if I was the ref who got to get between those two I'd make that wrestling match last forever and
censored2.gif
for as many rounds as possible and even
censored2.gif

...sorry, got carried away there. :eek:

I've seen them both upclose and you are absolutely right. I know a few others and myself that would gladly pay the price of admission to see that. :eek::eek:

By that way, that's the way Milka dresses at the Speedway when she is not in uniform. Despite what Danica says, Milka is very popluar in the garage area.

Q. Unrelated to this spat:
Someone said this was Qualifing ?
Is that true ?

If so, WHY was there another car on the track anyways ???
If thats the case, Danaka has every right to be pissed.

Another thing, IF this was qualifing, WHY was MILKA not in her fireproof suit, if she was just on the track ?

I think the bitching goes BOTH ways for them.
I don't watch the IRL so I don't pay close attention to whats going on with them.

I think both should just try to drive and get out of the others way.
God forbid either come to NASCAR and expect to be any good.
Look whats happened to the last 5 guys to try, only one is any good and thats being generous, I'm talking about those in the last year or two.

Jimbo

great idea, send both of them down here for bike week next year and let them be the main bout during cole slaw wrestling!!!!

Q. Unrelated to this spat:
Someone said this was Qualifing ? Is that true ? If so, WHY was there another car on the track anyways ???

Jimbo,
Yes that's true. Road racing has a different quailifing format than oval racing. To keep it short, they have two 20 minute qualifing peroids, they divide the total number of cars in half, in this case 26. So 13 are on the track in one segment and 13 the other segment. The trick is to turn the fastest lap in race conditions. They do have other qualifing peroids, but it's up to the teams if they want to try to improve their times. Don't hold me hold me to this, it's been awhile since I watched road racing quails.

Jimbo,
Yes that's true. Road racing has a different quailifing format than oval racing. To keep it short, they have two 20 minute qualifing peroids, they divide the total number of cars in half, in this case 26. So 13 are on the track in one segment and 13 the other segment. The trick is to turn the fastest lap in race conditions. They do have other qualifing peroids, but it's up to the teams if they want to try to improve their times. Don't hold me hold me to this, it's been awhile since I watched road racing quails.

I saw the on track shots of this and Milka CLEARLY cut Danica off.
It was reported that Milka was 6 laps down at the time while Danika was on the lead lap.
I'd be pissed too.

Jimbo

I saw the on track shots of this and Milka CLEARLY cut Danica off. It was reported that Milka was 6 laps down at the time while Danika was on the lead lap. I'd be pissed too.Jimbo

Are you talking about something that happened in the race? If so, I don't know about that because I didn't see much of the race. The incident that I assumed were talking about happened in the Saturday practice/qualifing.

:lick:lick:hungry::hungry::luvlove:

YOU, my friend, are very welcome!!!! LOL !!

I did a google image search on Milka....GOOD GOD Ms. Milka!!!!! She is scary hot....and so is Danica, by the way. Truth be told.....you wouldn't lose either way. The only thing to chose would be if you like one of these beautiful women to say to you in the morning after...."what would you like for breakfast baby?" .....WITH or WITHOUT an accent.....;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)