Ohio State is the most overrated team!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Not sure if he's going to officially start or not, but Tressel said yesterday on his radio call-in show that Pryor was going to get at least 50% of the playing time tomorrow.

I couldn't agree more with this decision either. Why wait to develop our future QB? Might as well get his feet wet now before our next big game on October 4th in Wisconsin.

Boechman was never anything special. He was meant to be the fill in guy and the bridge between Troy Smith and Terrell Pryor.

Beokman was here long before anyone knew who Pryor was, granted, once Pryor was signed that was the plan.
Boekman played last year because they didn't have anyone else.

Jimbo

Pryor started off nicely, but having trouble in his first start against Troy. Protection is lacking. Where is the Buckeye offensive line, and is Beanie the only offensive threat the Buckeyes have?

Terry Robiske is very good, but you have to have an O line blocking in order to give the QB time to throw, they had the same problems with USC last week, no time to throw, I think that is a lot of the reason Beokman is no longer in there.

Jimbo

Last edited:
After tonight, this thread will be renamed 'Auburn is the most overrated team!'

Maybe it should be re titled :

Who's the most OverRated ? Auburn, Ohio State or LSU ...

I never thought LSU fans would be typing about them being overrated and also putting LSU and Ohio State in the same sentence.

Jimbo

Maybe it should be re titled :

Who's the most OverRated ? Auburn, Ohio State or LSU ...

I never thought LSU fans would be typing about them being overrated and also putting LSU and Ohio State in the same sentence.

Jimbo

I might be able to gauge LSU a little better after tonight's game. If they score big against Auburn and win, then that means they have a decent offense and maybe a better team than I think. If the game is a low scoring affair and they still win, it won't tell me anything. If they lose, then my worst fears may be coming to fruition. :)

Pryor started off nicely, but having trouble in his first start against Troy. Protection is lacking. Where is the Buckeye offensive line, and is Beanie the only offensive threat the Buckeyes have?

Pryor had 4 TD's in his debut. Not bad at all. Definitely something to build on.

I might be able to gauge LSU a little better after tonight's game. If they score big against Auburn and win, then that means they have a decent offense and maybe a better team than I think. If the game is a low scoring affair and they still win, it won't tell me anything. If they lose, then my worst fears may be coming to fruition. :)

I think this game will be closer than most think. The defense will surely dominate this game.

Pryor had 4 TD's in his debut. Not bad at all. Definitely something to build on.

We will know alot more about the Buckeyes when they play Wisconsin.
If they win and Pryor plays well, we may be on to something, that gives him Minnesota to get acclimated to being the starter.

He definatly needs to pass more efficiently and not give up on plays so quickly.
He reminds me so much of Troy Smith in his first year starting, it's not funny, lets hope he turns out to be as good as Smith was as a college QB.

Jimbo

If they win and Pryor plays well, we may be on to something, that gives him Minnesota to get acclimated to being the starter.

He definatly needs to pass more efficiently and not give up on plays so quickly.
He reminds me so much of Troy Smith in his first year starting, it's not funny, lets hope he turns out to be as good as Smith was as a college QB.

Jimbo

I totally agree. A great game for him today and for the buckeyes. I thought that Troy was going to give them a little trouble and they did at first. Let's see about LSU tonight if they are up to the hype also. I think they will be.

If they score big against Auburn and win, then that means they have a decent offense and maybe a better team than I think. If the game is a low scoring affair and they still win, it won't tell me anything. If they lose, then my worst fears may be coming to fruition. :)

So, they'd have to throttle Auburn ala Virginia Tech to make you happy?

Your dislike of Biden is well-documented. Keep it in the Election Pit (where you already posted this).
Yaz, you need to get off your high horse. Actually my post had nothing to do with my feelings of Biden, and I don't dislike him, I just think he says funny things. The title of this thread is "Ohio State is the most overrated team!" and he stated that Delaware could kick Ohio State's ass. My point (jokingly) was that even politicians think Ohio State is overrated.

And BTW, my alma mater beat Delaware on Saturday. So apparently Furman can kick Ohio State's ass, too.

Jimbo

Let's not.:D

EDIT:

Ohio State is no longer the most overrated team in the country. Auburn is.

Auburn's "effort" against Vandy was worse than tOSU's against USC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)