Ohio State is the most overrated team!

Doesn't everyone know that the refs caused Ohio State the last two national championships and the USC game (but had nothing to do with the win against Miami)?

Herbstreit is the farthest thing from a homer there is, He is afraid to say anything positive about the Buckeye for fear that others will say he';s not objective. It's rediculous. He would rather get along with everyone.

Yes, the QB ing was very bad, Boeckman is terrible when there is pressure anywhere near.

Pryor will be the starter before the Michigan game.

Maleluga 's interception was a classic poor throw and he was clearly out of bounds at the 5 but they gave it to them anyways.

The backbreaker was that one and the TD taken away from the Bucks on the holding call, one that could have just as easily been NOT called.

Jimbo

He would be starting now, if he went to MICHIGAN, instead. God knows we need a QB. It's going to be a long season for me, with the Lions and MICHIGAN both sucking it up on the playing field.

HD,

do you think Auburn is overrated? I think they're the most overrated team in the country!
I think the pollsters are just being overly nice to the SEC after the last two seasons. Georgia, Florida, and LSU have a legitimate case for a high ranking. Auburn and Alabama have to show a little more, IMHO.

After OSU was bent over without the common courtesy of a reach around, Wisconsin was a beneficiary of a few dubious calls playing at Fresno State. I didn't check if it was WAC or Big-10 or neutral officials but Fresno should have won that game.

What were you watching? They were WAC officials. Didn't catch the reversal of the catch and fumble by Fresno? Clearly the Fresno reciever caught the ball and started to run when he was hit and fumbled. Watching it at full speed or in slow motion, there was no question that was the right call. Hill had it reviewed and the officials in the booth overturned it. That isn't a bad call made with the pressure on by the official on the field, that's a deliberate gift to Fresno.

Edit: If the Pac 10 has a policy of using their officials at all Pac 10 home stadiums, that's just ridiculous. Neutral crews would be a much better policy for all in non conference games.

I think the pollsters are just being overly nice to the SEC after the last two seasons. Georgia, Florida, and LSU have a legitimate case for a high ranking. Auburn and Alabama have to show a little more, IMHO.

I hate to say it, but I would place LSU with Auburn and Alabama as well. Not seeing much at all from their QBs so far. I would rank Alabama above LSU and Auburn right now. :(

What were you watching? They were WAC officials. Didn't catch the reversal of the catch and fumble by Fresno? Clearly the Fresno reciever caught the ball and started to run when he was hit and fumbled. Watching it at full speed or in slow motion, there was no question that was the right call. Hill had it reviewed and the officials in the booth overturned it. That isn't a bad call made with the pressure on by the official on the field, that's a deliberate gift to Fresno....

I agree. The majority of the calls went in Fresno's favor.

mccoy,

It is well documented that I am not a Bayou Bengals/SEC fan, but I will root for them on Saturday night. I am 100% convinced that Auburn is not that good and the fact that they are ranked ahead of Texas Tech is a joke.

Texas Tech defense stinks, but it's better than Auburn offense.

Geaux Tigers- expose the Auburn offense for what it is!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)