Ohio State is the most overrated team!

mccoy,

It is well documented that I am not a Bayou Bengals/SEC fan, but I will root for them on Saturday night. I am 100% convinced that Auburn is not that good and the fact that they are ranked ahead of Texas Tech is a joke.

Texas Tech defense stinks, but it's better than Auburn offense.

Geaux Tigers- expose the Auburn offense for what it is!!

Thanks for the non-fan support Sabre! :up :)

i will totally agree ohio state is very overrated but then i would have to admit to my very strongly biased support of certain SEC team in gainesville, fl!!!

Every year it seems Ohio State finds there way into the top 5 and does not prove anything when it comes to football. Please do not hand me the excuse that "Beanie" Wells did not play because it did not matter. The Big Ten is average compared to other conferences, probably the 4th good football conference behind Sec, Big 12, Pac 10 or Acc. .....Anyway, I really think this loss to USC puts them out of the title game this year. Thank goodness!
There are who we thought they WERE!! :D:haha:haha

I heard that Pryor was getting the majority of the snaps with the first string in practice this week. Is he going to start this weekend against Troy? (Troy? What's a matter couldn't find a real football school to play?)

I heard that Pryor was getting the majority of the snaps with the first string in practice this week. Is he going to start this weekend against Troy? (Troy? What's a matter couldn't find a real football school to play?)

Not sure if he's going to officially start or not, but Tressel said yesterday on his radio call-in show that Pryor was going to get at least 50% of the playing time tomorrow.

I couldn't agree more with this decision either. Why wait to develop our future QB? Might as well get his feet wet now before our next big game on October 4th in Wisconsin.

Boechman was never anything special. He was meant to be the fill in guy and the bridge between Troy Smith and Terrell Pryor.

Troy has big ambitions: Ok State, Ohio State and LSU this year, Arkansas, Florida, OK State (beat 'em) and Georgia last year (only lost to Georgia by 10).

I agree that tOSU in a bit over rated but to be fair this may be the best team USC has had so far. I am sure theywill blow one game during the year that should be a sure win (hopefully around Thanksgiving). USC is The Best Team out there

I agree that tOSU in a bit over rated but to be fair this may be the best team USC has had so far. I am sure theywill blow one game during the year that should be a sure win (hopefully around Thanksgiving). USC is The Best Team out there

I just hope ND does better against USC then OSU did. (can I buy a vowel??) So I can rub it in to some ND hating OSU fans!!!!

I would like to thank the folks from Ohio for the Colorado Buffs new POWER running back, Rodney Stewart.:D

They should play OU for the national championship now, before both step on their toes early or late.:D

I just hope ND does better against USC then OSU did. (can I buy a vowel??) So I can rub it in to some ND hating OSU fans!!!!

If we can make past tomorrow vs MSU then we have a fairly easy schedule and could possibly be undefeated against USC when we meet them. They are a much better team then us right now though.

Does he remind you of their Heisman winner way back when?

He actually reminds more of Darren Sproles from Kansas State/San Diego Chargers because of his enormous physique. Archie was taller and played in the days of 220 pound lineman.:D

Last edited:
Not to bring politics into this, but even political candidates have it out for Ohio State.

Political Punch
Democratic vice-presidential nominee Sen. Joe Biden, D-Del., spent the past two days trying to win over Ohio voters, but he may have undermined that work in one quick dis of the Ohio State Buckeyes football team Friday morning.
Before boarding his flight from Wilmington, Del., to Washington, DC, the loquacious Blue Hen displayed some Fightin' Blue Hen alumni bravado in an impromptu airport meeting with the University of Delaware football team.
"I was out in Ohio," he said, clutching a football. "I told the folks in Ohio that we'd kick Ohio State's ass!"

Pryor started off nicely, but having trouble in his first start against Troy. Protection is lacking. Where is the Buckeye offensive line, and is Beanie the only offensive threat the Buckeyes have?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts