Who will win?

• Ohio State

Votes: 69 61.6%
  • Florida

Votes: 43 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALOT of people have seem to forgotten this....I am not a Gators fan....LIKING Miami and being a FSU alum....but, alot of 'experts' are already handing the BCS Championship to Ohio State....don't count the Gators out.

Salsa, You're an alum of FSU, and you're a Miami supporter? The FSU alumni police will be knocking at your door tonight. I ratted you out. Seriously, what gives with that?

then after that, i worked for a small newspaper and then freelanced for the orlando sentinel for almost 8 years until my health forced me into an early retirement. thank goodness for the VA. not perfect but my healthcare is free!! can't beat the price.

as for sports, i've been addicted since i was knee high to a grasshopper and my dad use to take me to see the reds, the old cincinnati royals, and syracuse nationals play. i am a total sports junkie and love yaking with the guys.....if for no other reason than to show off my sports knowledge!!

Cincinnati Royals, Syracuse Nationals? You're showing your age. Of course so am I. (I'm older than dirt.)

Salsa, You're an alum of FSU, and you're a Miami supporter? The FSU alumni police will be knocking at your door tonight. I ratted you out. Seriously, what gives with that?

I went to FSU on a baseball scholarship when Miami would not give me one...I cannot hold that against the Miami FOOTBALL PROGRAM.....:( I did 3 years at FSU and finished in an a small school called Le Moyne College just outside of Syracuse(hense my love the Syracuse Orangemen basketball team). My loyalties are ALL over the place....LOL....

NFL TEAM: Oakland Raiders
MLB: Cincinnati Reds....with soft spots for the Marlins and the Cubs
NBA TEAM: Philadelphia 76ers....with soft spot for the Bulls and the Heat.
NHL TEAM: Montreal Canadians

So they...being my close friends started calling me "Salsa" ....a mixture of things all in one pot.....LOL:D ;)

I went to FSU on a baseball scholarship when Miami would not give me one...I cannot hold that against the Miami FOOTBALL PROGRAM.....:( I did 3 years at FSU and finished in an a small school called Le Moyne College just outside of Syracuse(hense my love the Syracuse Orangemen basketball team). My loyalties are ALL over the place....LOL....

NFL TEAM: Oakland Raiders
MLB: Cincinnati Reds....with soft spots for the Marlins and the Cubs
NBA TEAM: Philadelphia 76ers....with soft spot for the Bulls and the Heat.

So they...being my close friends started calling me "Salsa" ....a mixture of things all in one pot.....LOL:D ;)

How did you become a Reds fan?

Show us a avitor that depict a female and maybe we would catch on to these things.

I use "guys " as a general term. as in all of us.

I will welcome the females to this site anytime, glad your here and glad you speak sports !!!

:welcome

Jimbo

What fun would being gender specific be? You know we like to keep you guys guessing!! ;)

I love sports and always have....not a lot of my girlfriends like to talk about or know about sports. I am a rabid football fan, also love Hockey, and Volleyball, sporatically I watch basketball and rarely baseball. Golf puts me to sleep to watch but fun to play.

Being a Florida girl, my teams are the Gators (of course) and the Bucs (painfull these days but true.....also a big Jags and Pats fan.

Thanking for treating us like one of the guys! We'll try to treat you like one of the girls.....:D

PS on the Avatar request...since we've seen some of the female avatars on this site, not sure where we would start....especially impressed with the shaky booby one.....lol

well, i'm doing the happy dance. had an appointment at the va hospital in gainesville today and i talked my driver into making a side trip to the swamp, where i did a little christmas shopping at the gator shop. if only i had about 500 hundred dollars to spend there...........

i'll say this again.....paul, i'll be 57 in february.

How did you become a Reds fan?

I was drafted by the REDS in the 4th round WAY back in 1984...right out of high school...but I chose and education over a decent signing bonus...thinking I would get drafted right outta college...:rolleyes:

So at least I got an eduma-catiom....;)

Anyway, getting drafted so high effected me where I have shown great loyalty to the Reds. Having my favorite modern day player(Ken Griffey Jr.) sort of helps too:up :)

A Habs fan? I just lost respect!:eek: :p

Attachments

• gatorsoup.jpg
    gatorsoup.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 72
I do not think FL is the #2 team in the nation. But I do think it will be a good game. FL will not give up too easily, and I hate Tressel. He just seems like such a preppy ass hole stuck up mf that thinks he's better than everybody else. I think OSU will pull it out by 10 though.

Being a VT student and CRAZY HOKIE football guru, if our defense had played at all in the GT and BC or like they did the last 7 games of the season games we'd be playing against OSU. Hopefully next year, but with Sean Glennon, I don;t know how we would have fared against OSU. Tyroid Taylor next year

As a Michigan alum and fan, all I can say is we got robbed. I can sympathize with Auburn from a few years ago. Until the BCS has a real playoff in place, this subjective stuff will take away from the whole thing.

Buckeyes will roll the Gators. It won't be close.
All this game will prove is that Michigan should have been in the game instead of Florida.

ha, that's about the funniest thing i've read this morning!!!

michigan will be lucky to get by southern cow!

It won't be an exciting time to be a Gator fan when you meet the Buckeyes. This game will get ugly in a hurry. RIP Florida.

I absolutly love the whinning, moaning, bitching, complaining, groveling and down right crying done by Michigan starting with that head coach going all the way down to the fans.

Even my boy Brady got in on it.

:neener

gotta agree with you salsa. i've watched ohio state most of the season and definitely, florida. i doubt this will be a cake walk!

I absolutly love the whinning, moaning, bitching, complaining, groveling and down right crying done by Michigan starting with that head coach going all the way down to the fans.

Even my boy Brady got in on it.

:neener

Sounds exactly what Florida was doing when they did not get moved above Michigan after the loss to OSU.

i hate to burst your bubble but michigan should have dropped in the polls after the ohio state loss. everybody else did.

as for this so called whining, urban meyer was one of the first head coaches to publicly call for a playoff system. he still was, even after getting a bid to the national championship. he wanted his guys to get a fair shake. and they did.

So ones teams whinning is another teams campaigning. I personally think that the only reason Michigan did not drop in the polls is that they had an extra game or two on all the other teams. They were 11-1, USC 9-1 and Florida 10-1.

i hate to burst your bubble but michigan should have dropped in the polls after the ohio state loss. everybody else did.

as for this so called whining, urban meyer was one of the first head coaches to publicly call for a playoff system. he still was, even after getting a bid to the national championship. he wanted his guys to get a fair shake. and they did.

Sorry iceturkee,
This is wrong....

Urban's stance has been against a playoff all along, UNTIL he got to Flordia.

Jimbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muhammad ALI poll from ESPN

NCAA players going into the draft.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)