Who will win?

• Ohio State

Votes: 69 61.6%
  • Florida

Votes: 43 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not know that you consider a 42 to 39 win by OSU over Michigan a blowout. If this is the case all games won by at least 3 points would be a blowout.

Why were these not blowouts if the others were?

09/16/06 vs. Cincinnati W, 37-7
10/07/06 vs. Bowling Green W, 35-7
10/14/06 at Michigan State W, 38-7
10/21/06 vs. Indiana W, 44-3

Actually I missed these scores, thanks for pointing them out, I was half asleep.Plus the Michigan game wasn't suppose to be underline.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Should we start the theory that Boise State should have played OSU since they both were undefeated. Florida should not of had the chance at the title.:D

That being said you know that I think Florida got what they deserved after their showing against OSU.

i might agree to an extent. given the fact BS beat okla state who beat southern cow, indicates to me that this team was hardly a pushover. but until the college football powers that be recognize small conference schools are actually good, it will never happen.

one should look no further than march madness to see how good some small schools can be. i'm thinking george mason, gonzaga, butler......

Should we start the theory that Boise State should have played OSU since they both were undefeated. Florida should not of had the chance at the title.:D

That being said you know that I think Florida got what they deserved after their showing against OSU.

I think that Flordia and Boise State would be a very intersting game.
They both run offenses that are creative and out of the ordinary.

Flordia's D would win the game, but it would be alot of fun to see.

Jimbo

ya know, boise state probably would have played the gators tougher!!

No question they'd have given them a better game.

I have a few thing to say then a sad, stupid report.

1- Did OSU change their song to..."Fight the across the field, show them Notre Dame is here"

2- It was like watching a mission impossible episode from the 60's. I kept expecting Tressel to take off the rubber mask and see Lloyd Carr.

3- After the Buckeyes 1st possesion of the third I went into my bedroom and came out wearing my Blue Jackets Jersey. Everyone at the party asked whu I did it. My response "I'm use to rooting for losers that don't give any effort so I might as well wear the Jersey.". (The Blue Jackets probably could have taken the field and played a better game.)

4- The thing that really pissed me off was OSU making Lee Corso look Smart since he picked the Gators.

On a sad and stupid note, 2 different people in Columbus hanged themselves, one off a bridge and one in a restaurant.

Morons, it's just a freakin game.

No question they'd have given them a better game.

I have a few thing to say then a sad, stupid report.

1- Did OSU change their song to..."Fight the across the field, show them Notre Dame is here"

2- It was like watching a mission impossible episode from the 60's. I kept expecting Tressel to take off the rubber mask and see Lloyd Carr.

3- After the Buckeyes 1st possesion of the third I went into my bedroom and came out wearing my Blue Jackets Jersey. Everyone at the party asked whu I did it. My response "I'm use to rooting for losers that don't give any effort so I might as well wear the Jersey.". (The Blue Jackets probably could have taken the field and played a better game.)

4- The thing that really pissed me off was OSU making Lee Corso look Smart since he picked the Gators.

On a sad and stupid note, 2 different people in Columbus hanged themselves, one off a bridge and one in a restaurant.

Morons, it's just a freakin game.

Well, at least we know our resident OSU pundit Jimbos, wasn't one of the two!

hey digital dude, i'm sorry i deleted the post but i recall you PM'd me a toilet and something about what ohio state had previously done with number two's.

my only question: just who was exactly flushing who here?

Digital Dude wrote:

Give OSU some credit, it's no easy feat making Corso look smart.:)

41-14

Florida opened up a can on "The" Ohio State.

Can we end the talk in this thread? What is there left to talk about?

41-14

Florida opened up a can on "The" Ohio State.

Can we end the talk in this thread? What is there left to talk about?

Thanks Ramy,
I am well aware of the score :(

Go ahead and close this thread if you want, seeing the game is over and most have accepted the situation, I see no need to keep looking at it.

Jimbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts