Ohio State vs Texas

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
I thought this was a very good game over all, if your a Buckeye fan.
OSU defense played better than I thought they would, except for the running game.
I still think Texas could have stayed in the game had they kept with there running game, when it was 17-7, they were still getting 7-8 yards a crack when running, I think they ababnded it a bit too early.

What did you all think of the picture quality ?

Jimbo

My opinion: OSU has a Top 5 team, but they are not championship caliber...yet, I feel Texas will lose 3 games this season (without Vince Young they never would have won the beat USC, Ohio State or Michigan - that guy was a stud), and Michigan does not have the leadership or discipline required to beat Ohio State. Of course, you go throw the records books out the window come November 18th.

riffjim4069 said:
My opinion: OSU has a Top 5 team, but they are not championship caliber...yet, I feel Texas will lose 3 games this season (without Vince Young they never would have won the beat USC, Ohio State or Michigan - that guy was a stud), and Michigan does not have the leadership or discipline required to beat Ohio State. Of course, you go throw the records books out the window come November 18th.
"IN Tressel We TRUST"

Well folks I was rooting for Texas to win. But Ohio State is by far the better team and deserves a number one ranking. Other than Michigan, the big 10 looks rather weak. I see Ohio State playing for the National Championship in January.

uhlesses said:
Well folks I was rooting for Texas to win. But Ohio State is by far the better team and deserves a number one ranking. Other than Michigan, the big 10 looks rather weak. I see Ohio State playing for the National Championship in January.
Iowa will be a team to look out for as well...
Don't go by there showing this week, they played without thier starting QB.

Jimbo

The local ABC affiliate didn't broadcast with Dolby Digital, had to change the surround receivers to PCM. Anyone else?

uhlesses said:

I will second that. I think that Iowa, and possibly LSU, can challenge Ohio State. Other than that, I do not see anyone else beating them this year.

I can not stand Ohio State! :mad:

Paul Wozniak said:
Jimbos, never overlook Michigan.
NOPE, never over look michigan, after all they will have all the incentive in the world to knock us off.
We have to get there undefeated first.
michigan has ruined plenty of pretty good Ohio State teams.

Jimbo

Jimbos said:
NOPE, never over look michigan, after all they will have all the incentive in the world to knock us off.
We have to get there undefeated first.
michigan has ruined plenty of pretty good Ohio State teams.

Jimbo

Not this year. Chad Henny is looked at to be the leader of the team, and he carries himself like he is a kicker. The rest of the team seems to follow suit. There is no fire in any Michigan players that I have seen this year. This is detramental to UofM football.

My prediction is that Michigan loses three games in the Big Ten this year. The losses will come from Wisconsin, Iowa, and the last game of the year to the Buckeyes!

joedekock said:
Not this year. Chad Henny is looked at to be the leader of the team, and he carries himself like he is a kicker. The rest of the team seems to follow suit. There is no fire in any Michigan players that I have seen this year. This is detramental to UofM football.

My prediction is that Michigan loses three games in the Big Ten this year. The losses will come from Wisconsin, Iowa, and the last game of the year to the Buckeyes!
It doesn't matter what the team looks like now, they always play OSU tough.
They mean it when they say to "throw the records out when they play"

OSU needs to get much better on D... especially the Rushing D and get the Field Goal team working right, right now I would not want to have to count on the field goal team.

Jimbo

Jimbo, OSU looked very impressive kicking the tar out of Texas. Do you know how you get an OSU grad off your porch? Pay him for the pizza. Let the trash talk begin!

Paul Wozniak said:
Jimbo, OSU looked very impressive kicking the tar out of Texas. Do you know how you get an OSU grad off your porch? Pay him for the pizza. Let the trash talk begin!
Sorry but, that is way to OLD ......

Why is ESPN calling this w/e "Seperation Saturday", why do they do this stupid stuff.:rolleyes:
Those who lose this week will have plenty of time to climb back into the race.
There will be a lot of teams with at least 1 loss, possibly all of them.
Were only going into week 3 ....

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts