Ohio State vs Texas

Paul,

Q: Did you hear about the fire in University of Michigan's football dorm that destroyed 20 books?
A: The real tragedy was that 15 hadn't been colored yet.

Q: How many University of Michigan freshmen does it take to change a light bulb?
A: None, it's a sophomore course.

Four college alumni were climbing a mountain one day: an Ohio State grad, a Michigan grad, a Penn State grad, and a Notre Dame grad. Each proclaimed to be the most loyal of all fans at their alma mater. As they climbed higher, they argued as to which one of them was the most loyal of all. They continued to argue all the way up the mountain, and finally as they reached the top, the Notre Dame grad hurled himself off the mountain, shouting "This is for the Fighting Irish!" as he fell to his doom. Not wanting to be out done, the Penn State grad threw himself off the mountain proclaiming, "This is for the Nittany Lions!" Seeing this the OSU grad walked over and shouted "This is for the Buckeyes!" and pushed the Wolverine off the side of the mountain.

Jimbo

Paul Wozniak said:
Quite an ass kicking Michigan layed on Notre Dame. I was loving every minute of it.
Yup, I was surprised when I saw it something like 20-7 in the 1st quarter :eek:
I thought,Oh my ... how'd that happen.....

Then I watched a replay are saw that not only Ohio State players can run right by ND secandary, Fiesta Bowl last year, apperantly most can ...
ND defense is in trouble..

Jimbo

Last edited:
Q: What do Notre Dame, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan State, Penn State, Iowa, and Ohio State have in common?

A: Michigan...it's their biggest game of the year. However, they are just another opponent on the Maize & Blue schedule.;)

riffjim4069 said:
Q: What do Notre Dame, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan State, Penn State, Iowa, and Ohio State have in common?

A: Michigan...it's their biggest game of the year. However, they are just another opponent on the Maize & Blue schedule.;)
How Wrong you are ....
For michigan, thier biggest games of the year are always :
The Ohio State Buckeyes and
Michigan State...

Just ask them...

Jimbo

Paul Wozniak said:
Joe, are you conceding a loss for MSU this year to Michigan? That game is a toss up any year.

No. I Have seen Michigan play a good talent in Notre Dame, and will see MSU play ND this weekend. I can better decifer how MSU will match up with Michigan then. I will say this. To this point MSU will have a tough time stopping Hart, just like the last three years.

Jimbos said:
How Wrong you are ....
For michigan, thier biggest games of the year are always :
The Ohio State Buckeyes and
Michigan State...

Just ask them...

Jimbo
I asked my nephew, who is an offensive lineman on this years team, and he is partial to the ND game only because that was his backup choice should he have not been accepted by Michigan. Also, my great uncle didn't think much of Michigan State or Ohio State since they were human pancakes back when he played against them:

Michigan State: 55-7 ('46), 55-0 ('47), 13-7 ('48) = 123-14
Ohio State: 58-6 ('46), 21-0 ('47), 13-3 ('48) = 92-9

The bottom line is every game is a big games when you're the good guys wearing the winged helmets...;)

riffjim4069 said:
I asked my nephew, who is an offensive lineman on this years team, and he is partial to the ND game only because that was his backup choice should he have not been accepted by Michigan.

Whats his name ?

The bottom line is every game is a big games when you're the good guys wearing the winged helmets...;)

Bottom line is YES EVERY game is big when your playing for a National Championship

Jimbo
Go Bucks

Hang on to any of the new State of Michigan quarters. If you have them,

they may be worth much more than 25 cents. The U.S. Treasury announced

today that it is recalling all of the Michigan quarters that are part of

its program featuring quarters from each state. "We are recalling all

the new Michigan quarters that were recently issued," Treasury

Undersecretary Jack Shackleford said Monday. "This action is being taken

after numerous reports that new quarters will not work in parking meters,

toll booths, vending machines, pay phones, or other coin-operated devices."

The quarters were issued in the order in which

the various states joined the U.S. And have been a tremendous success among

coin collectors worldwide. "The problem lies in the unique design of the

Michigan quarter, which was created by a University of Michigan graduate.",

Shackleford said. "Apparently, the duct tape holding the two dimes and the

nickel together keeps jamming the coin-operated devices."

Go Bucks!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)