Ok this is my first post here, but I do have toys and can use some help

(((Garyd)))

Retired C-Band dealer
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 4, 2007
diamondsatellite@snet.net
The help I need is for someone to tell me where is the best place to try and sell this item, also I have virgin 12AX7s and I want to know where online besides here to post them.

OK here is my story no bull, I have a PLX3402 MADE IN USA I picked it up a few years ago at my town dump, yep I have found a lot of crazy expensive stuff there, ok I'm throwing my plastic garbage bag into the hopper, and next to it is a spot sometimes people leave new looking stuff, only a week before I saw a cardboard box, I opened it and saw another smaller box with a case of imported champagne, I took it, gave it to the people at my rehab place who I know we're having a Christmas party, I don't drink anymore at all, but will take a slip for a toast.
Here is the proof of that, that pic was taken 7 22 18
Here is what it looks like I did not plug it into power, if I did I would need to use a controlled AC power source and come up slowly, since I have no idea when it was last used, I assume some old guy had it, got sick ended up in a nursing home, and his grandkids just threw everything out, that is very common here
BEST TOAST.png

IMG_1462.JPG
IMG_1463.JPG
IMG_1464.JPG
IMG_1465.JPG
IMG_1466.JPG

I checked "solds" on Ebay, and these are going from about $400 - $600 at present. There's also: Sell on Reverb | Sell used guitars, pedals, amps and more | Reverb for selling audio gear, if you don't like Ebay.

That is a very heavy unit, shipping can be over a $100 for me, just for shipping it looks very clean I did not open it, so its a virgin unit was thinking about just taking it to a huge eBay seller with a huge warehouse near my house like 5 minutes away.

I saw amps in that place so maybe he will look it up, and throw a price at me.

I do not want to hear I found it for free, so I should now give it away for free.

I would even barter with someone for stone, and cement work, my should is to messed up to even try, it drives me nuts since a lot of the work I did the first time if I found a local guy, even a double trade will work too, say someone needs it and has a buddy who is a Manson, and they work it out, and bottom line I get a $1,000 worth of labor I have the raw material, was going to do it myself before I got rear-ended with a jerk without insurance who no has my neck in a mess again, it has 5 nerves pinched so my hands are numb, I would prefer to do the work myself it's my house and my pride has been stolen my whole summer has been

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)