Ok this is my first post here, but I do have toys and can use some help

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

(((Garyd)))

Retired C-Band dealer
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 4, 2007
diamondsatellite@snet.net
The help I need is for someone to tell me where is the best place to try and sell this item, also I have virgin 12AX7s and I want to know where online besides here to post them.

OK here is my story no bull, I have a PLX3402 MADE IN USA I picked it up a few years ago at my town dump, yep I have found a lot of crazy expensive stuff there, ok I'm throwing my plastic garbage bag into the hopper, and next to it is a spot sometimes people leave new looking stuff, only a week before I saw a cardboard box, I opened it and saw another smaller box with a case of imported champagne, I took it, gave it to the people at my rehab place who I know we're having a Christmas party, I don't drink anymore at all, but will take a slip for a toast.
Here is the proof of that, that pic was taken 7 22 18
Here is what it looks like I did not plug it into power, if I did I would need to use a controlled AC power source and come up slowly, since I have no idea when it was last used, I assume some old guy had it, got sick ended up in a nursing home, and his grandkids just threw everything out, that is very common here
BEST TOAST.png

IMG_1462.JPG
IMG_1463.JPG
IMG_1464.JPG
IMG_1465.JPG
IMG_1466.JPG

I checked "solds" on Ebay, and these are going from about $400 - $600 at present. There's also: Sell on Reverb | Sell used guitars, pedals, amps and more | Reverb for selling audio gear, if you don't like Ebay.

That is a very heavy unit, shipping can be over a $100 for me, just for shipping it looks very clean I did not open it, so its a virgin unit was thinking about just taking it to a huge eBay seller with a huge warehouse near my house like 5 minutes away.

I saw amps in that place so maybe he will look it up, and throw a price at me.

I do not want to hear I found it for free, so I should now give it away for free.

I would even barter with someone for stone, and cement work, my should is to messed up to even try, it drives me nuts since a lot of the work I did the first time if I found a local guy, even a double trade will work too, say someone needs it and has a buddy who is a Manson, and they work it out, and bottom line I get a $1,000 worth of labor I have the raw material, was going to do it myself before I got rear-ended with a jerk without insurance who no has my neck in a mess again, it has 5 nerves pinched so my hands are numb, I would prefer to do the work myself it's my house and my pride has been stolen my whole summer has been

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)