Old Houston Tracker Systems

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Jack3

Original poster
Mar 24, 2010
Houston Tracker Systems - I am looking for a 1986 Tracker System VIII and a 1988 Tracker System V. Does anybody have a lead where I could find these units?

i have 2 Houston Tracker Systems not sure what number thay are would have to dig them out to say for sure ill get back to u on that im not even sure if thay work they were my dads

I happened to dig out a Houston Tracker - System 50 (Fall Cleaning) if you are interested. Free to you if you want it. All I would ask is you pick up shipping costs. Condition of the unit is used, but it was well taken care of and is repackaged in it's Houston Tracker original box. I can also send you pictures of the unit.

Best Regards,

James

HT 50

I happened to dig out a Houston Tracker - System 50 (Fall Cleaning) if you are interested. Free to you if you want it. All I would ask is you pick up shipping costs. Condition of the unit is used, but it was well taken care of and is repackaged in it's Houston Tracker original box. I can also send you pictures of the unit.

Best Regards,

James

Thanks, James. I have one also that I took out of service when I went to 4DTV. I always wondered what that box was worth. I guess I can use it for a tortilla warmer after all.

I got a Tracker System V no remote. ;-) $10 bucks plus the ride USPS from zip 24538 and it boots. I just got no remote to program it with.

I've got a Tracker V with a burned power supply. If you want the remote it's free if you pick up shipping. (tape is holding the batteries in)

I've got a Tracker V with a burned power supply. If you want the remote it's free if you pick up shipping. (tape is holding the batteries in)

Is that offer to me or the OP? If I had a remote I'd keep mine just to use when doing repairs on dish actuators? Humm, also got a 3rd dish I'm going to put up this spring that I could use it for too. If that offer is to me then PM me your address and the shipping amount and I'll send you the money and keep my Tracker 5. ;-)

Hi Jack3, I just registered on the SatalliteGuys web site. I saw your question on looking for a 1986 Tracker System VIII. I have one that looks to be in nice condition. I got it from a friend that wanted me to tear down his dish. In return he gave me the unit. Your question was posted last March so maybe you are not interested. Please let me know if you are still looking. Thanks

Best Regards,

James
please let me know if you still have this

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)