greetings group.
didnt know you guys were still around
good to see the forum active.
just want to know if there's any new
stuff that would allow my old nfusion
to operate in some small way ..
TIA

Welcome back!
Yep never went anywhere, still going strong.

If older, assume it's a DVB only receiver? If so, still good for most of 97w plus a few other DVB channels here and there on some other sats. Things are quickly changing to DVB-S2. If you're looking to get back into FTA and are considering upgrading your receiver I would recommend the Amiko Mini HD SE. :)

P.S. Welcome!

my nfusion is a PHOENIX
checked the internet for the amiko
but couldnt find any prices...ball park figure?????
and what about clones???

talk about a fast reply...LOL
u guys at titanium handle the box??
might consider a purchase the next time
the candian dollar gets above 75cents.....

Reactions: Titanium
The Amiko HD SE is a 'tried and true' TRUE FTA receiver. MPEG standards.
r there any updates
Only at HACK sitesI believe, of which This Is Not, only TRUE FTA. (the warning is in the forum header)
For True FTA, it should work for 97W, total of more than 200 channels, most of which are foreign tho-. (with a proper dish and LNBF)

im in new york and i get all 110 and 119 channels
Trying to get stuff on DISH's Satellites for free is hacking, you won't get far on this forum if that is your intent.
You will want a little larger dish and have a clear LOS from at least 61.5 to 127. Ok if not though, you will need to get a compass or an APP for your phone and see what sats you can receive in your area.

if i get an amiko receiver can i pick up all 110 and 119 channels in new york and would i need a bigger or special dish would an ordinary dish with twin LNB`s work

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)