Old Total Choice. Want new HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Well now that's a different story - I can tell you that you will NOT be able to get the AT&T discount on grandfathered packages. Nobody here ever said you could.

I know that I cannot get my discount with the older package, (which is dumb btw.) The contract agreement was written after the Newer package was already out.

fwiw, if the packages are the same, why would they not honor the discount.

So wheres the advantage in upgrading the package ?
Let me correct my post. I meant, $2.50 more.

The only advantage is that you are able to change your packaging. Other than that, there is no advantage; which is why I never change my package. Once you change, you lose your grandfathered status.

Let me correct my post. I meant, $2.50 more.

The only advantage is that you are able to change your packaging. Other than that, there is no advantage; which is why I never change my package. Once you change, you lose your grandfathered status.

Thats why I have kept mu GF package so long as well.
Now that I should be able to get a work discount (provided I actually get the correct people to do it) .... IF they are the same, I suppose I should seriously look into it.

The discount would cover over half of the MLB EI package that I keep avoiding getting.

I still get the 5 bucks off a month with my grandfathered package..now it was still bellsouth when i first got it so that may be a difference there but i got it in a bundle called bellsouth answers i believe...it disappeared for about 2 months after the att takeover but was reinstated after i asked about it

I still get the 5 bucks off a month with my grandfathered package..now it was still bellsouth when i first got it so that may be a difference there but i got it in a bundle called bellsouth answers i believe...it disappeared for about 2 months after the att takeover but was reinstated after i asked about it

Thats a different discount. ..... you get a $ 5 discount for bundling, I get (suppose to) a $ 10 discount as a AT&T employee.

Wonder if I upgrade they will give me the $ 5 bundling discount as well as the $ 10 employee discount ?
Doubtful.....

Thats a different discount. ..... you get a $ 5 discount for bundling, I get (suppose to) a $ 10 discount as a AT&T employee.

Wonder if I upgrade they will give me the $ 5 bundling discount as well as the $ 10 employee discount ?
Doubtful.....

To answer all questions

1. ATT pre qual tool it hard programed to choice or higher so it not choice / xtra/ ultimate / Premiere it will spit out a :( face

2. So either spend 2.50 more for choice xtra and save 7.50 or not it up to you.

3. if you have Total choice I would just keep total choice. as TC has more then Choice.

To answer all questions

1. ATT pre qual tool it hard programed to choice or higher so it not choice / xtra/ ultimate / Premiere it will spit out a :( face

2. So either spend 2.50 more for choice xtra and save 7.50 or not it up to you.

3. if you have Total choice I would just keep total choice. as TC has more then Choice.

TC has more than Choice the newer package ?
They keep telling me otherwise, but I keep hanging on to the older package.
Thats why I waqs looking for a link to see exactly what is on the TC+ package as it's not available on the D website anymore.

Thats why I waqs looking for a link to see exactly what is on the TC+ package as it's not available on the D website anymore.

tc+ and xtra are virtually the same

OK Jimbo, you're confusing me - do you REALLY have TC, OR TC+??? (we ARE talking 2 different packages here...)

TC & Choice are NOT the same; TC has about a dozen more channels than Choice
If you do a search, I know the difference has been posted several times before.

TC+ & Choice Xtra ARE the ones that are EXACTLY the same

Neither TC or TC+ are listed on D*'s website, because they are NO longer offered to new subs.

Doubtful.....

That's a pretty good employee discount. When Hughes owned Directv it was only a $5 discount (which I still get as a retiree, even though there is no longer any connection and the part of Hughes I worked for is now Raytheon--I can still get a deal on GM cars, too).

OK Jimbo, you're confusing me - do you REALLY have TC, OR TC+??? (we ARE talking 2 different packages here...)

TC & Choice are NOT the same; TC has about a dozen more channels than Choice
If you do a search, I know the difference has been posted several times before.

TC+ & Choice Xtra ARE the ones that are EXACTLY the same

Neither TC or TC+ are listed on D*'s website, because they are NO longer offered to new subs.

I have TC+

I also have TC+ and have for many years. I've upgraded to HD, changed equipment, programming etc, and have not had to change my package.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)