Olympics on Directv

Status
Please reply by conversation.
So I finally was able to sit down last night at 8pm to watch some Olympics for the first time. I first turn on channel 103 to watch some in 3D even though I know it will be extra delayed, but I find there is no 3D coverage from 6:30pm to 2am, what up with that? So I turn on regular NBC and the coverage is fine, but I am interested in seeing what else is on so according to 2012 London Olympics - Watch the 2012 Summer Games on DIRECTV channels 205 and 600 is where to see 6 different Olympic channels at once in HD. I find that none of the channels they are showing on either channel (I think they were the same 6 channels on both) are of the Olympics and it is definitely not in HD. I then start flipping through the guide to fine Olympic coverage on my own and I find some channels in a high range (I don't remember the numbers) that when I select them say I am not subscribed to them (I have Choice Xtra). I ended up just watching regular NBC which was fine (other than the weird gauss filter they put over Bob Costas), but I am frustrated that I cannot watch all the various options of the Olympics what I had been told that I would be able to watch.

Just my 2 cent rant.

The Olympics are broadcast on your local NBC affiliate, as well as CNBC, MSNBC, NBC Sports, and Bravo. With Choice Xtra you should have all of those. In addition you should also have:
750 - Olympics Mix channel, allegedly (just the regular sports mix on mine. Might be different earlier in the day)
751 - Olympics Basketball
752 - Olympics Soccer

751 and 752 just show nothing if there's nothing on at that moment. If you're getting a message that you're not subscribed then call CS.

Oh, and if you get Telemundo, there is supposedly stuff on there. I have a local Telemundo affiliate but haven't paid attention to it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)