OMG Tyson wins.. uhm wait

DRAKO

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 30, 2004
VA
OMG haha tyson lost, I say good fight to williams...

comments?

It was awesome. I was pulling for Williams from the get go. The PQ was awesome.
Kudos to Voom! Hopefully we will see a lot of Williams in the future.

Wow - that was incredible. Not a boxing fan, per se - but that was great. THANKS TO VOOM!! PQ looked AWESOME!

yeah the PQ was great, wonder if they did use more bandwidth like someone here asked them to...

all in all it was a good fight, i wish it had gone longer, but i wonder what they are all gonna say with this knee injury tyson sustained in the 1st round, it might have been tyson's last fight

r.jones1116 said:
It was awesome. I was pulling for Williams from the get go. The PQ was awesome.
Kudos to Voom! Hopefully we will see a lot of Williams in the future.
you will see one more fight with Williams. he will get knocked out in his next fight. he will take a big money fight against someone who is skilled and will lose his next fight.

Did anyone else thing Tyson just sat down as planned. He was looking at the ref, for a while and even made a cheeseball attempt at getting up. Either that or Tyson is threw he doesn't have the money to train, to do steroids, nothing.

In all honesty Williams wobbled like twice in the first two rounds, and his mouth was popped in the third. How in the hell he kept standing after that first two round onslaught is impressive. It's clear Tyson wanted to win big, but that fall in the fourth was dubious. sorry but when the betting line in the US is Tyson Nine to One, and in England its Tyson 13 to 1... and Tyson loses a sure winner i always think "this was all staged."

Yeah, I think so too Sean... those announcers are talking about this is Tyson's last shot, and somehow i think Tyson will be back in 7 months fighting someone else and win in 1-2 rounds. Even at his worst like against Holyfield and Lennox, much better much stronger fighters Tyson went much longer. From what I saw both man had some nice power, but Tyson threw some punches at Williams that rocked him so bad everyone in my house winced at the same time. I think Williams flab made it that much more impressive.

EDIT: Did anyone else think that the pre-match interview with Tyson and his crew was just too damn wierd?

korsjs said:
VOTE FOR BUSH!

korsjs,
If you will vote for that moron, that's fine, but let other normal people talk about Voom here. Heck, if that redneck wins again, he'll take America back in dark ages. :(
Vote for Voom, damn it. :)

What sucks is the spread for Williams was 9-1. Now I wish I had bet some money. Oh well. :)

It seemed clear to me that there was some "whispering" during the 2nd or 3rd round... seemed that Williams whispered something to Mike Tyson....

I dont know what it was he said, but the pace of the fight INSTANTLY changed after the whispering.... (I happened to notice that in HD)

The knee injury is an up-in-the-air kinda thing... Its obvious Mike Tyson is through as a champion but whats REALLY sad is how in Heavyweight fighting he is STILL the biggest ticket in town. A man who hasnt done anything note worthy in his career in the last 5-6 yrs people will STILL pay top dollar to watch him fight.... or bite... or cry... or whatever it is he does.

The fight was great....but what about those "Round" ladies in HD!! Great swim suits!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)