On Demand Search

Status
Please reply by conversation.

boblink

Original poster
Jul 8, 2016
usa
I noticed that On Demand shows are listed by category, can you alos search for an OnDemand show by the shows name or TV network or is your only option searching a category until you find the show that you are looking for?

Thank you,

Bob

I noticed that On Demand shows are listed by category, can you alos search for an OnDemand show by the shows name or TV network or is your only option searching a category until you find the show that you are looking for?

Thank you,

Bob
(Depending on your receiver) you can find a listing by network of you go into the "showroom" under extras in settings. You can also find them by channel by going to the 1000s in the guide. Also by going to the channel in the guide and scrolling left to the channel name and selecting it if it has a + in the corner. The on demand titles will show up in the smart search too. Many options.

Thank you for the tutorial Darin, DirecTV was installed in May so I assume that I have the latest Genie have Thank you again for your help
Bob

(Depending on your receiver) you can find a listing by network of you go into the "showroom" under extras in settings. You can also find them by channel by going to the 1000s in the guide. Also by going to the channel in the guide and scrolling left to the channel name and selecting it if it has a + in the corner. The on demand titles will show up in the smart search too. Many options.

Except for GSN HD which STILL doesn't have the +!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)