Once Upon A Time

I have just one question.

How did they get that boat into the real world so fast?

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 10

Sunday, January 6, 2012

"The Cricket Game": When Regina is accused of murdering a beloved fairy-tale character, Emma thinks she is innocent; Prince Charming and Snow White plan the evil queen's execution.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 11

Sunday, January 13, 2013

"The Outsider": Mr. Gold tries to use an unwilling test subject to see if his spell works; Belle runs into vengeful Capt. Hook; David and Mary Margaret look for a bigger house.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 12

Sunday, January 20, 2013

"In the Name of the Brother": A stranger may be a threat to the true identity of the townspeople; Cora tries to reunite with Regina.

S~

Good episode this week. Unfortunately, it is off until February 10th.

S~
I know!! I was so dissappointed when I heard that. I liked the way they wove the Frankenstein storyline in. I was kind of skeptical, but it was good, as always! :)

I noticed that it didn't take Disney long to work it's new property (Star Wars) into the show (ala, the ring tone).

I wonder if that was the original ring tone for the episode, and they changed it in post-production after they inked the deal with Lucas.

I noticed that it didn't take Disney long to work it's new property (Star Wars) into the show (ala, the ring tone).

I wonder if that was the original ring tone for the episode, and they changed it in post-production after they inked the deal with Lucas.

That was funny hearing that ring tone.

JUst wait till DISNEY excercises their influence on the new Star Wars movie. Can you say Mickey mouse in space? Before you laugh ,remember Jar Jar Binx?:D

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 13

Sunday, February 10, 2013

"Tiny": Cora brings the giant to Storybrooke, where he unleashes vengeance on the town; Emma and Henry go with Mr. Gold to search for his son; Greg asks Belle what she saw on the night of his accident; Anton the Giant befriends humans.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)