Once Upon A Time

I just figured out where Gold's son is, or who actually.
In the preview for next when Emma tackled that guy (the son), it said a big shocker. I think Gold's son is Henry's father.

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 14

Sunday, February 17, 2013

"Manhattan": Emma, Henry and Mr. Gold search for Gold's son in New York; Hook, Cora and Regina look for one of Rumplestiltskin's most precious possessions.

S~

In the preview for next when Emma tackled that guy (the son), it said a big shocker. I think Gold's son is Henry's father.
Looks like I was right. I hope the show hasn't fallen into a predictable routine now.

I told my wife that after they showed previews for this past show.

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 15

Sunday, March 3, 2013

"The Queen is Dead": When Mary Margaret learns of Cora and Regina's plan for the dagger, she resolves to find it first; Mr. Gold continues his search for Bae; the Blue Fairy offers Snow White an enchantment to save her mother.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 16

Sunday, March 10, 2013

"The Miller's Daughter": Back in fairy-tale land, Rumplestiltskin helps a young Cora, but she must pay a price when the king demands that she prove her claims of spinning straw into gold.

S~

It was really good and I don't think we have seen the last of you know who.

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 17

Sunday, March 17, 2013

"Welcome to Storybrooke": David, Emma and Mr. Gold try to protect Mary Margaret from a vengeful Regina; a man and his son find their way into Storybrooke.

S~

Great episode. I guess my prediction was right. Her heart is turning black.

S~

I started watching this mid season ...
I like it, but it seems like there are an awful lot of characters to deal with, more than you would expect.
I constantly have to think, now, who is this and what is her/his deal.

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 18

Sunday, March 24, 2013

"Selfless, Brave and True": No episode info available yet except for a generic description of the show. I'll post when it becomes available.

S~

Next Episode: Recap and Preview

Sunday, April 14, 2013

"The Price of Magic": How Storybrooke's residents have fared since their fairytale memories were restored; the mythology of the show; a preview of the season's final four episodes.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts