Once Upon A Time

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 4

Sunday, October 21, 2012

"The Crocodile": Belle threatens to leave Mr. Gold if he doesn't change his ways; the dwarves try to find fairy dust in the Storybrooke mine; Rumplestiltskin tries to save his wife from a band of pirates.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 5

Thursday, October 28, 2012

"The Doctor": As Regina tries to refrain from using her magic in order to regain Henry's trust, she starts seeing a ghost from her past; Mary Margaret and Emma find a survivor from an Ogre massacre; Regina struggles to learn the dark arts.

S~

Thursday, October 28, 2012

"The Doctor": As Regina tries to refrain from using her magic in order to regain Henry's trust, she starts seeing a ghost from her past; Mary Margaret and Emma find a survivor from an Ogre massacre; Regina struggles to learn the dark arts.

S~

Oops. Right date, wrong day.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 7

Sunday, November 4, 2012

"Tallahassee": Emma follows Capt. Hook up a beanstalk in hope of finding a magical compass; a fellow thief wants to make an honest woman out of Emma.

S~

Probably won't get to last Sunday's episode until the weekend. So far behind.

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 6

Sunday, November 11, 2012

"Child of the Moon": Ruby's fear about turning into a wolf is confirmed when she becomes the prime suspect for a vicious murder; Leroy finds treasure in a Storybrooke mine that could help Emma and Mary Margaret.

S~

Really good last night. One of the few shows I actually watch the same night. Love the Red background. She's one of my favorite characters.

S~

No episode next week. AMA is next Sunday.

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 8

Sunday, November 25, 2012

"Into the Deep": Cora tries to steal the compass from Emma and Mary Margaret; Regina and Mr. Gold must put David's life in danger in hope that he will contact Mary Margaret.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 9

Sunday, December 2, 2012

"Queen of Hearts": Hook and Cora face off with Emma and Mary Margaret in a race for the compass; Mr. Gold and Regina plan to kill anyone who enters the portal.

S~

I'm still really liking this show! :)It hasn't dissappointed me yet. I was worried that it might go off the rails. I too watch it at broadcast time and the hour just flies by. Back to Back with The Walking Dead has to be the 2 fastest tv hours in the week!!

It was pretty dang good episode. What's up with all the "winter finale" crap though? I don't remember the shows doing this except in recent years. It's kinda annoying.

I think Winter Finale is a nice way of saying it ,instead of saying : for the next month or two it will be Special tv events and new series try outs, that weren't good enough for the fall premier season.

I think Winter Finale is a nice way of saying it ,instead of saying : for the next month or two it will be Special tv events and new series try outs, that weren't good enough for the fall premier season.

Amen on that one :)