teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 4

Sunday, October 21, 2012

"The Crocodile": Belle threatens to leave Mr. Gold if he doesn't change his ways; the dwarves try to find fairy dust in the Storybrooke mine; Rumplestiltskin tries to save his wife from a band of pirates.

S~

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 5

Thursday, October 28, 2012

"The Doctor": As Regina tries to refrain from using her magic in order to regain Henry's trust, she starts seeing a ghost from her past; Mary Margaret and Emma find a survivor from an Ogre massacre; Regina struggles to learn the dark arts.

S~

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Thursday, October 28, 2012

"The Doctor": As Regina tries to refrain from using her magic in order to regain Henry's trust, she starts seeing a ghost from her past; Mary Margaret and Emma find a survivor from an Ogre massacre; Regina struggles to learn the dark arts.

S~

Oops. Right date, wrong day.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

S~

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 7

Sunday, November 4, 2012

"Tallahassee": Emma follows Capt. Hook up a beanstalk in hope of finding a magical compass; a fellow thief wants to make an honest woman out of Emma.

S~

Probably won't get to last Sunday's episode until the weekend. So far behind.

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 6

Sunday, November 11, 2012

"Child of the Moon": Ruby's fear about turning into a wolf is confirmed when she becomes the prime suspect for a vicious murder; Leroy finds treasure in a Storybrooke mine that could help Emma and Mary Margaret.

S~

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Really good last night. One of the few shows I actually watch the same night. Love the Red background. She's one of my favorite characters.

S~

No episode next week. AMA is next Sunday.

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 8

Sunday, November 25, 2012

"Into the Deep": Cora tries to steal the compass from Emma and Mary Margaret; Regina and Mr. Gold must put David's life in danger in hope that he will contact Mary Margaret.

S~

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 9

Sunday, December 2, 2012

"Queen of Hearts": Hook and Cora face off with Emma and Mary Margaret in a race for the compass; Mr. Gold and Regina plan to kill anyone who enters the portal.

S~

Annie61

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 14, 2008
Agawam Ma
I'm still really liking this show! :)It hasn't dissappointed me yet. I was worried that it might go off the rails. I too watch it at broadcast time and the hour just flies by. Back to Back with The Walking Dead has to be the 2 fastest tv hours in the week!!

tigerprowler

SatelliteGuys Master
May 23, 2009
Mallory's World
It was pretty dang good episode. What's up with all the "winter finale" crap though? I don't remember the shows doing this except in recent years. It's kinda annoying.

MikeD-C05

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Nederland , Texas
I think Winter Finale is a nice way of saying it ,instead of saying : for the next month or two it will be Special tv events and new series try outs, that weren't good enough for the fall premier season.

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
I think Winter Finale is a nice way of saying it ,instead of saying : for the next month or two it will be Special tv events and new series try outs, that weren't good enough for the fall premier season.

Amen on that one :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts