One-time billing snafu or is this typical?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
That's true for nearly everywhere else. Refunding credit cards is difficult, whereas charging them is relatively easy.

It isn't any more difficult to refund than it is to charge these days. I've had refunds recently for returned items get credited back within a day or two. If a company tells you different, it is because that companies internal accounting policies make it that way.

It isn't any more difficult to refund than it is to charge these days. I've had refunds recently for returned items get credited back within a day or two. If a company tells you different, it is because that companies internal accounting policies make it that way.

That's exactly what I was going to post. A local company erroneously charged my card on a Monday, it was credited by Wednesday. The cynical side of me thinks large companies have policies that won't do it right away since they could make significant cash by waiting a week or two.

I've had charges reversed in a matter of minutes on both debit and credit cards. If they want to do it quick, they can.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

I had the same thing happened on my CC account, where they accidentally double charged, because I previously was on autopay, and canceled a couple days before, but it was too late before the due date, then I called about that charge, and got it reversed two days after, I've just gave them my bank routing number, since I was making EFT payments, no way I'll give them my checking account.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)